Anyone get MCAT's today?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

jlsrn

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
:eek:

Members don't see this ad.

No scores in Elyria, Ohio (Northeast)

:(

goin' crazy!

Members don't see this ad :)
I live in Tulsa, Oklahoma. No scores today. They must not have mailed all the scores together. Some people got them Saturday, which means some were mailed Friday. They must have waited to send some scores this weeks. That stinks!!!!!!

If you are still at your undergrad school, check with your advisor! I am in southwestern Ohio and haven't seen anything at my mailbox yet, but my advisor congratulated me today on doing a lot better than April and showed me how I did.

Same here on the advisor thing.

ditto, see/call your pre-med advisor in Texas

In Buffalo,NY no scores by mail, but my advisor did have them. Looks like i'm going to have to take them again because I got a 7 in verbal...I was planning on taking them over again anyways so no big deal.

Still none in WV...maybe if I'd had them sent to my house in KY, i'd already know. :(

Scores in Missouri FINALLY!!!

My scores don't suck. Life is good :)

best of luck to those still waiting.

mj

I got mine today in northern California, SF Bay Area.

Nothing in TN, eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhh :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Us in the cornhusker state (Nebraska) got ours today. I challenge someone to beat my 7 in verbal. I did get a 12 on biology though. Peace. AEKDB.

Hey Everyone-

I got my scores yesterday and I'm still in a state of disbelief. 36S. I have no idea how I got that high because the highest I ever got on any practice test was a 32. I didn't get my scores in the mail, but I found out from my advisor. I had her relook at the sheet just to make sure she didn't read the wrong line. I still really can't believe it until I get the actual score on a piece of official paper from the MCAT people. DAMN... I must be in the last bunch because I haven't gotten anything in the mail yet. I know it sounds paranoid and stupid, but I still really can't believe it. They must have scored wrong or something! I'm extremely happy but wouldn't that be sick and cruel if that wasn't my actual score? Am I just freaking out too much about nothing???

My husband got his scores in Ohio today. Finally. High enough, I think :)

On to the next step.....