Anyone get their transcripts verified by AACOMAS today? If so, when did you submit?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TrillyBassily

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did anyone's transcripts get verified yet today? If so, would you please tell me when your application was submitted completely?

Mine was in entirely on June 9th (that's when my transcripts were received and processed). When the heck am I gonna get verified here?

The wait is agonizing.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm guessing that it should be verified within a week (maybe two). There's always a high volume of applications submitted on the first day so it takes a while for AMCAS to get through those. You'll be okay, nothing gets transmitted to schools for a little while, so just pre-write secondaries to pass time.

Members don't see this ad :)
If it gets submitted to schools in June you'll be fine so relax and enjoy a couple of days prior to being deluged with secondaries.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 1 user
If it gets submitted to schools in June you'll be fine so relax and enjoy a couple of days prior to being deluged with secondaries.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

Haha, you might be right. I'm just a little bit anxious to see how they calculate my GPA. I have quite a bit of classes that I've retaken to take advantage of the grade forgiveness policy

I requested that my transcripts be sent over from 2 schools a week ago (5 business days) and haven't received notice that either one has been received by AACOMAS.... is this normal or a problem that I should look into?

**Edit: Regarding LORS and Interfolio.... is it common practice to send LORs from Interfolio to AACOMAS, or just send them directly to schools once I'm verified?

I requested that my transcripts be sent over from 2 schools a week ago (5 business days) and haven't received notice that either one has been received by AACOMAS.... is this normal or a problem that I should look into?

I second this. A AMC has received my transcripts and AACOMAS has not. School sent them out to both on same date.