Anyone got an interview call from UIC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
hey i did the same as u told,they attested thae marksheets and degree but i didnot get transcript certificate,help how to get it,its urgent

You need to submit the notarized copy of ur dental school transcript only...not the univ. one. The RGUHS trancript(original-attested by registrar) is only AFTER u are accepted at UIC.
Good luck.

Members don't see this ad.

hey i would be greatful if you could let me know the transcripts that are required by UIC are they just a copy of our marks cards and degree certificate in a sealed envelope ? thats it rite ? i mean i have attested transcripts from my college and not RGUHS will that work ?

Correct.

and one more thing , i am gonna take my TOEFL in a week and can i send all my application to UIC before i take the exam or do i hav eto wait for the toefl scores?
They prefer all the materials in one envelope. But u can also send it separate. Verify that by calling the adm. office again.

Thanks for your responses.
Hope it helps..All the best!

Hey ENDI thank you for the info

but i tried calling them several times but they dont respond.

If i send the UIC application now, shouldnt i write anything aout TOEFL in it , please advice

I've just received an email from UIC, stating that they want to have my TOEFL score sent to them, even though the status from their website says its been received already. I've faxed it recently just to comply with their instructions. Did anyone experience this too?