Anyone got an interview call from UIC?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
.HIII EVERY ONE:D

starrynight:luck: . ........ .... gabident:welcome:
naz:clap: ................... .. . dental bug:hardy:
priya:thumbup: ...................... . shweta:biglove:
singdha:banana:. ................. preetha:love:
.................. .ITSME :luck:

U ALL DESERVE IT. big hug from syriana to every single one.
we r 10 now...14 more to go
see u all in Chicago.
SYRIANA

Members don't see this ad.

nice post starry night.............
i gave my interviw but still waiting for results... wait is killin

ny ways congrats to all of u who got in and best of luck to those who still waiting for the result...

Congrats and best of Luck to all of u. I am stll waiting for a response.Are the interviews over or still going on?

Members don't see this ad :)
i have no idea about the last interview..

I think the last interview is on oct 31st.GL

hi ,
I too got accepted at UIC . but i have opted to go to Tufts . So there is one spot vacant for those who r waiting . Good Luck

so wts the next step, did u guys fill out FAFSA...pay the deposit?

hi ,
I too got accepted at UIC . but i have opted to go to Tufts . So there is one spot vacant for those who r waiting . Good Luck
congrats! too bad we're not going to see you at UIC; good luck at Tufs!:)

I think the last interview is on oct 31st.GL

Ru sure that interviews are done?
I was so hopeful that I might get call...:(
Good luck to all who got accepted

hye anybody knows when they r goin to send more invitstions......

No body knows. I tried calling jill but she never picks up.

hello there,
sorry, i don't think they'll going to call anymore, but maybe i'm wrong; still, they said that the interviews are going to be from Aug to Oct...anyway, good luck to those that are waiting!:thumbup:

so wts the next step, did u guys fill out FAFSA...pay the deposit?
first pay the deposit, fill out fafsa for 2007/2008 and try to contact your univ as soon as possible for your transcripts and diploma because it could take quite some time...
good luck!

Members don't see this ad :)
hey sorry i meant acceptance after the interview..... i m so confused.....

hey sorry i meant acceptance after the interview..... i m so confused.....
:)that they should do it soon, it's nov 1st, right? my best guess is this week, next week at most we'll know; moreover, i saw some of those accepted at UIC still intrested in other univ, so maybe if they are accepted somewhere else they will renounce at UIC( like perav did)..
anyway that's still hope, keep your faith!!!!
good luck!!!!

thanks starry night ..... encouraging post ....... from one of ur last post i can make out that 12 got in ...... so still i think they have more good news to send .....

wait is............... makin life miserable....

thanks starry night ..... encouraging post ....... from one of ur last post i can make out that 12 got in ...... so still i think they have more good news to send .....

wait is............... makin life miserable....

hi there,
as far as i know from SDN there are only 10 occupied places..perav declined his/her seat at UIC for Tuffs...so, keep your faith and good luck, maybe today is your day!:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Usually only half of the people announces their acceptance on this site
Last year,we could call and ask about our application ,,,,,,,,,,,did you try to call them ?

Hi , Dont loose your hopes. As i know that last year they accepted studnets until december. Because, Many studnets will get admission at other schools like in Boston and Upess or cali, other get more chances to get those seats. And even the interview process hasn't finished yet. That means acceptance process is going to last little longer. I heard one of the member here got accepted in late december because of the rejection from other studnets. And they call once in a week that's what my guess. I think you have still pretty good chances. I understand everybody here as i have been in the same situation last year. But you would be lucky to get admission this year. I didn't get admission last year and was so upset for a year. Jill also told in my interview that she likes email than phone call, as she stays busy in these days. They are very nice. They will definitely keep your any message in their mind. I am praying for those struggling here. Good Luck.

thanks alot for the engouraging piece of word....

i am keeping my hopes .....

first pay the deposit, fill out fafsa for 2007/2008 and try to contact your univ as soon as possible for your transcripts and diploma because it could take quite some time...
good luck!

thanks starrynight for ur reply , will do the necessary.

How you guys are getting all marksheets, certificates and degree from your BDS university? I went to Bdesh for BDS and I think it is very difficult to get marksheet and degree twice from there. They just issue one time. Please suggest me if you guys have any experience on this.

Thank you

Shweta

How you guys are getting all marksheets, certificates and degree from your BDS university? I went to Bdesh for BDS and I think it is very difficult to get marksheet and degree twice from there. They just issue one time. Please suggest me if you guys have any experience on this.

Thank you

Shweta
hello shweta,
my univ didn't want to issue them twice either, but the lady from the registry said that if UIC/the IDDP makes them an official/formal request to certify that the copies of your transcripts and diploma that UIC has are true, they will certify as true and they are going to send them back to UIC...i still don't know the result, last Thurs. were posted back, so next week i am going to write Jill to ask her if everything is ok; i know for sure that my univ certify as true only the romanian version and not the english translation, so maybe i will have to translate again the answer that they sent;
hope this helps, good luck!

so the originals that we already have of our degree and registration certificates and marksheets are not gonna work?? it has to be sent again from our respective home country, is that correct??

hmm, have to check on that, not sure how that works....

anybody from india, specifically rajiv gandhi univ of health sciences, karnataka, gone thru this process already... pls advise...

Hi Preetha,
You can log on to rguhs.co.in and get a print out of request form for attested copies of transcripts and degree certificate.Fill it out and fax it to the no given on website along with your transcripts and degree certificate.You also have to make a money order for 1000/Rs.It might take anywhere b/w 15 days to 1 month.
Hope that helps,
Good Luck,
Priya.

hey priya, thanks , that definitely helps a lot.

hey no new news on this front for so long...

Just wonder if UIC sent rejection letter yet. I have not got any news since my interview....

till now no news from UIC ............ hope this no news comes out to be good news..........

Regular mail, got it on saturday.

they have yet no declared for their complete 24 seat i think ..... so i was thinking why they r sending rejection ..... if anybody got one....

i'm sorry, himal, for your letter..but, keep your faith in you, you'll get into the program you were meant to be:thumbup:

the same for all those that are still waiting, chin up, and good luck!:luck::luck::luck:

i'm sorry, himal, for your letter..but, keep your faith in you, you'll get into the program you were meant to be:thumbup:

the same for all those that are still waiting, chin up, and good luck!:luck::luck::luck:

Thanks starry for the wishes, good luck to all of u waiting.

for those that are waiting.....as far as i saw, singdha decided for Upenn, so one more place open at UIC...and he/her is the second to renounce..and i think there are others that are waiting foe other univ answers...so hang on and keep your fingers crossed;) good luck!

they will be letting everybody know soon ...... but till now only 10 acceptance have been sent .. .plz correct if i am wrong ...... i counted people accepted here on sdn mostly starrynight info ....
thanks

can anybody tell after they decide on monday ... how manydays do they take to notify ..... n notification is by ph or email or simple mail
thanks

can anybody tell after they decide on monday ... how manydays do they take to notify ..... n notification is by ph or email or simple mail
thanks

in my case, they decided on a Monday, i was called Tuesday and received the letter Saturday;
good luck and hang on there, these days the calls have to be made;)

Does anybody know if the board met on this Monday to make the decision or when they might be meeting next? please post your acceptance good news. Good Luck!!!

Did anybody got acceptance call ,email ? I know just hansie got it. what about the rest. Or did anyone got a rejection letter that were interviewed.

I Am Dentist From Russia ,my Nbde 1 Is Not Good ,should I Apply Or Try Again

is anybody from here from baba farid university in punjab??? Its so hard to get the schools to send transcripts directly to the schools in the U.S. I dont even trust them to do it. please reply. im stressed out.

hi, i doubt if any university sends it out to an international address, the way i am getting it done is ...requesting the university to mail it out in a sealed and signed envelope to my parents home in india and then they will mail it to me via dhl and then i ll send it to UIC...

does this make sense?,
hope it helps...

ya that makes sense. but i dont have an address in India =(....but Naz suggested that I get the transcript in a sealed envelope w/ a stamp on the bak where u close it and THEN send it to the univ and they will take it? did anybody else do that?
that makes sense, since naz got accepted...just wanted to ask if someone else did that? all the rest of ppl can u please reply?

Hi Preetha,
You can log on to rguhs.co.in and get a print out of request form for attested copies of transcripts and degree certificate.Fill it out and fax it to the no given on website along with your transcripts and degree certificate.You also have to make a money order for 1000/Rs.It might take anywhere b/w 15 days to 1 month.
Hope that helps,
Good Luck,
Priya.
hey i am from rguhs,i send for transcript certificate,but they just attested by degree and marksheets,what do u mean by transcript ,is it the consolidated marks card ,what we should tick in application form,am confused,can we send marks of all years attested by university or need consolidated marks card

what should we tell to rguhs for getting original transcript,i have only marks card of individual year,help

Hi Preetha,
Hope that helps,
Good Luck,
Priya.
hey i did the same as u told,they attested thae marksheets and degree but i didnot get transcript certificate,help how to get it,its urgent

hey i would be greatful if you could let me know the transcripts that are required by UIC are they just a copy of our marks cards and degree certificate in a sealed envelope ? thats it rite ? i mean i have attested transcripts from my college and not RGUHS will that work ?

and one more thing , i am gonna take my TOEFL in a week and can i send all my application to UIC before i take the exam or do i hav eto wait for the toefl scores?

Thanks for your responses.