Anyone have any experience with Univ. of South Alabama?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

RadMD1day

Cat Scan
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am a pre med and from Northwest Alabama. I have two kids and a hubby who is thinking of applying for a job in Foley, Al. I have really had my eye on UAB (Univ. of Alab. Birmingham) , but of course if we move I will be closer to USA.
I was just wanted the dish on the school and curriculum and get an idea of places to live that is safe for my kids with a good elem. school system.

Any heads up would be great, any advice wonderful!
Thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I don't know much in terms of where to live and what not, but I have a few friends that are there and say nothing but good things about the school. I think USA is a great school that unfortunately doesn't get much PR outside of Alabama due to UAB's reputation.

I'm finishing my second year at USA, and I've loved it so far. The people are great, the faculty is first class, and the environment for learning is better than most other schools where my friends are studying. Most classes are very supportive of each other, and we try to help out our classmates. If you have any specific questions, send me a personal message.