General Admissions & OTCAS Anyone heading to WSSU this August?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

amaleilove

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just curious if anyone on this site is heading to WSSU this fall! :)

Members don't see this ad.

I came online to see anything about WSSU and your post was the first one I saw :) I am planning to attend this fall...

Cool! Do you have FB? We should connect if you're interested. You can find me under Amanda Leigh.

Members don't see this ad :)
Sure, but it looks like there is more than one Amanda Leigh :)

Just saw this post - I will be attending this fall. :)

Just saw this post - I will be attending this fall. :)

Congrats! Are you from NC or out of state? I'm Amanda, I look forward to meeting everyone! I'm from W-S and did my undergrad at WSSU also.

Would any of you be willing to share your opinions/ personal experience with the program at WSSU after being there for part of a year? I am currently on the wait list to start this fall and I'm not yet sure whether I will attend if I get accepted. I held my spot at another program that I love but it is out of state and will be much more expensive. I would love the cost savings of in state tuition, but don't have much of a sense for what the program is like at WSSU. Any thoughts would be much appreciated. You're welcome to send me a personal message if you'd rather. Thanks!

Hey guys!

I got in and I paid for the seat. I still have other interviews in the near future though. :\
I would love to get to know more about WSSU through any of the students who attended there for their undergrad. :)
I also don't mind just discussing everything under the OT umbrella as well.

I'm going to bring this discussion back because I'm curious about WSSU. Are there any current students who could share about the program? I would greatly appreciate opinions and personal insight.