Anyone hear about interviews

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
University of Florida Jacksonville-- today

Members don't see this ad.

Add Vermont to the list. I think this is their second wave of invitations.

Interview at Ohio State Universtiy as of 2/6

Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone heard of interviews being conducted as late as in May?
thx

Baylor Houston- yesterday

i got rejections: MGH, Brighams, Hopkins, Northwestern, Maryland

Interviews: UCLA, USC, Rochester, UMDNJ, Sinai elmhurst

Invite to Baylor Houston-- there have been at least two groups of invites because on 1/22 "whatsdown" said he got Baylor Houston---and some of the dates they gave me were already partially filled-

Got my UCLA rejection - pretty random this whole process

Yes
USC
OHSU
Mayo - Scottsdale
Loyola
Northwestern
Baylor - Houston

No
UCLA

The silence has made me deaf.
-CC

Just received UW tonight! Looks like they were working late.

Members don't see this ad :)
So what is everyone's ratio of rejections to acceptances, mine is 3/10.
-CC

Interviews from U washington (Seattle) and U Michigan today.

Add Beth Israel Deaconess (Boston) to the list.

invite Univ of Michigan---- dudes==congrats on the above interviews-

Interview UPenn today ...

UT Galveston Interview-
I heard if you interview after April 1st you get a bottle of suntan lotion--

Add UPenn, U Michigan and U of Minnesota to the list.

Congrats on all the great interviews! I haven't heard a thing from Michigan or Penn...:mad:

The only programs I've heard from this week are U of Wash, U of Minn, and Mayo, Rochester.
This whole waiting process is somewhat of a sadistic torture.....:confused: :confused:

University of Illinois - yesterday

Anyone heard from Cornell or Columbia yet? Also, I know some people got rejections from BWH, but did anyone get an invite from them?

Congrats on all the great interviews! I haven't heard a thing from Michigan or Penn...:mad:

The only programs I've heard from this week are U of Wash, U of Minn, and Mayo, Rochester.
This whole waiting process is somewhat of a sadistic torture.....:confused: :confused:

It is a torture indeed especially as there does not seem to be any method to it. congrats for the great calls. not hearing a rejection from Michigan or Penn so far may mean that you might still be on their list for a call. I heard about my rejections from them so they are out for me. As regards Arizona and Brigham as far as I know they have only sent rejections so far. Cornell and Columbia no word. Any one else heard from Mayo (rochester) ?

I called BW and they said they had not sent out invites- only rejections--

Interview offers:
USC
UCLA
Loma Linda
Kaiser
UC Davis
Hopkins
Boston univ.

BW just said in the "next couple of weeks" that was last week---- If anyone is interested wash u said they had sent out a "few" but most would be in the next week-?? for what its worth---

same thing for Univ Arizona Tucson-- this week/next week because they are "slow"

BW just said in the "next couple of weeks" that was last week---- If anyone is interested wash u said they had sent out a "few" but most would be in the next week-?? for what its worth---

same thing for Univ Arizona Tucson-- this week/next week because they are "slow"

Well I guess it's time for more rejections starting next week...the weekend was nice while it lasted.
-CC

Thanks for the update!

Wake Forest/Bowman Gray by snail mail today

Florida sent me the nicest email today wishing me the best in some other program--- :)

Florida sent me the nicest email today wishing me the best in some other program--- :)

Dude thats hilarious ! .. I had a very similar nice and caring letter from Mount Sinai (main program) wishing me luck where ever else I would be going.

Wake Forest/Bowman Gray by snail mail today

Wakeforest says they will only let people know if they are being invited so if no word for next couple of weeks then its a decline. And applications are still under review.

Dude thats hilarious ! .. I had a very similar nice and caring letter from Mount Sinai (main program) wishing me luck where ever else I would be going.

That's kinda of standard in rejection emails I guess. :)

Yes from:
MGH
Brigham
Johns Hopkins
UPenn
Beth Israel
Columbia
Duke

No news from 3 others.

Yes from:
MGH
Brigham
Johns Hopkins
UPenn
Beth Israel
Columbia
Duke

No news from 3 others.

Damn boy, did you when a nobel prize or something?

Yes from:
MGH
Brigham
Johns Hopkins
UPenn
Beth Israel
Columbia
Duke

No news from 3 others.

Congrats. Would you post your credentials in this website?

Interviews
Today -University of Colorado
UC Irvine
USC
Northwestern
Loyola
OHSU
Mayo-Scottsdale

No
UCLA

I've already been shut down by UCLA, but has UCSF, Stanford sent out interviews???

Got Colorado today, and Brigham yesterday!

Good luck to everyone..

Looks like Colorado handed out a bunch today since I received one also. My friend got UCSF today, and Brigham yesterday. So far, 30 programs, 11 interviews, 5 rejections. Still waiting for more. Are you guys gonna cancel some of these interviews? I don't see myself going on >10 interviews. What is the most polite way to do this? Wish you all good luck.

Looks like its going to be a party! in Colorado-- invite today