Anyone hear back from Maryland lately?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

baseball0079

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Has anyone heard back from Maryland? Feel like they haven't sent out any acceptances in over a month..... is this normal? I interview January 11th is it likely that I get waitlisted at this point? Any beneficial feedback is appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

Has anyone heard back from Maryland? Feel like they haven't sent out any acceptances in over a month..... is this normal? I interview January 11th is it likely that I get waitlisted at this point? Any beneficial feedback is appreciated!
Same boat

Members don't see this ad :)
I think we will hear back soon considering they sent out rejections to those who haven't interviewed two weeks ago, and then waitlist emails apparently started last week as well

BUMP. I wonder if they have really had no acceptances since January. It is bizarre

Still haven't received my rejection.

Well did you get acceptances anywhere else? If you're awaiting a rejection and planning on somewhere else you can just call them and tell them not to consider your application. Did you interview at MD?

Well did you get acceptances anywhere else? If you're awaiting a rejection and planning on somewhere else you can just call them and tell them not to consider your application. Did you interview at MD?
Yeah I have, I'm not going to Maryland, but some sort of notification regarding my status would be professional!

Reactions: 1 user
Yeah I have, I'm not going to Maryland, but some sort of notification regarding my status would be professional!

True. Do you think it is likely they are accepting more people? I would love to hear from them regarding if I'm accepted or not since I had an interview, but I also am okay with my other acceptances and have decided that I can choose one of the schools who accepted me if Maryland does not ever respond.

True. Do you think it is likely they are accepting more people? I would love to hear from them regarding if I'm accepted or not since I had an interview, but I also am okay with my other acceptances and have decided that I can choose one of the schools who accepted me if Maryland does not ever respond.
Let my rub my crystal ball..... lol, but in all honesty you're just going to have to wait it out.

Where are you going as of now?

Let my rub my crystal ball..... lol, but in all honesty you're just going to have to wait it out.

Where are you going as of now?

Sorry it was more of a rhetorical question that just came out lol. I'll PM you

Reactions: 1 user