-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone heard from UAB?
Started by rtr6
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
That's when some of my friends interviewed. After my interview on the 28th they told me late February to early March.I interviewed Feb 20 and they had one more round to go. They said letters should go out middle of march.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I interviewed in January, too. But a friend of mine was at their last interview day this past Friday. She told me that they said that they would be making their decisions and we should hear back in the next two weeks. So fingers crossed!
Anybody heard anything?
Just got the call at 5:00! I'm in! SO EXCITED! I don't know if they called all at once or they will throughout the week, I had an earlier interview day. Good luck everyone!
Did you guys get that email from Dr. Christy today saying we would either hear by phone or mail no later than March 30th? Probably a stupid question since yall have already been accepted?
Today I got the confirmation acceptance email. She just called yesterday. Good luck!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
i just got the acceptance call about an hour ago! i literally could not be more happy right now =] this whole process has been extremely stressful and i honestly didn't think i would get in anywhere this year and would have to reapply again next cycle. so good luck to everyone accepted and still waiting to hear back from them!
I also got the email this morning that I am on the wait list!! I am so happy right now!! 

Just got an email this morning stating I am #2 on the waitlist. I know typically around 10-15 people get in off the waitlist, so hopefully I will be getting in soon. Does anyone know someone that has been accepted is declining?
I agree. I honestly think you will be fine! I know one friend of mine who declined to attend South.
Oh wow! I am #7!!! Keep me posted w any more information you get!!
Do you, by any chance, know how many they are taking for this class?
Rtr6, did you email Betsy Coleman to ask for updates? I'm just wondering when I might be notified if I move up on list?
Just got the call from Betsy Coleman and I'm in! Now I guess I'll have to find a job for the fall lol
Hey congrats! I'm doing the same thing! But, jobs in Birmingham can't be too hard to find.
That's great, rtr6!! Congrats!!! Guess that means I'm #5 now 🙂
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Well, I just found out today that I got rejected from my last school, so UAB is my last hope now for this year!! Fingers and ties crossed!! 🙂
Hey guys! I'll be in UAB in January so I just thought I'd share my facebook page so we can maybe know some faces before we get there. 🙂 http://www.facebook.com/alisa.courtney1
Can't wait to meet ya'll!
Can't wait to meet ya'll!
I have moved up on the waiting list to spot #1!! Still waiting and hoping!!! 🙂
Just got my call!!! Finally in!!
Will the people who were accepted to uab share their stats? Trying to see where I fit among other students!