Anyone here anything from UMDNJ yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Spoke with them and if your wait listed then you will get letter soon. They sent out all acceptances last Wednesday from my knowledge.
 
Ok thanks for the info. How about those who interviewed at Stratford, any news from them?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I didn't apply to Stratford my best advice is to call them and just ask if they made decisions yet and see what info you can get from them
 
i got a call from umdnj stratford. they said they sent their recommendation for my admission to Rutgers admissions and I should get an official acceptance from RU in the coming weeks, but umdnj wanted to congratulate me! yay to instate tuition and closeness to home, good luck all!
 
I interviewed on 1/3, I know of one other person who also got the call the same day if that info helps you. GL
 
Congrats qtran! Just curious, when you log on to check your status for Stratford has your 'decision' been updated?
 
anyone else get any calls from umdnj-stratford?
searched through the website, couldn't find where to check the application status QTRAN, would you mind putting up a link?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
oh yea i checked the status for curiosity purpose and it was updated to "Congratulations! You have been admitted" fyi
 
thanks qtran i was going to ask also about the status,

still no decision on mine, hopefully they will call in the next few days

u mind if i ask ur stats, and how the interview went for you? your interview was so recent and they called you so quickly, i guess it was an easy decision for them
 
So I didn't receive a phone call but just checked my status and it says "congratulations! You have been admitted."

Going to call tomorrow too!
(Stratford campus)
 
sweet buzz! im glad i got the phone call first or else i'd think umdnj pulled a LIU where they sent me a congratulation email....followed by a sorry- little -buddy -we're -just -kidding email. their tuition would have beem 113k anyways compared to 60k umdnj.
 
Congrats, when did u interview, let us know when they call pls i'm getting so anxious to hear from them already

QUOTE=buzzlit3year;13573112]So I didn't receive a phone call but just checked my status and it says "congratulations! You have been admitted."

Going to call tomorrow too!
(Stratford campus)[/QUOTE]
 
I'm in at Stratford as well, I received the phone call last Thursday and recently saw that my status was changed to "congratulations! You have been admitted."

Just patiently awaiting the acceptance letter from Rutgers, Congrats Qtran and Buzz!
 
I had my interview on the 21st and the faculty is at a conference this week so no phone calls will be going out. You should probably check that link posted above to check your status because thats what I did.
 
Hey buzz, checked my status it still says no decision. U talked to the prof when u called then or one of the secretaries just told u there would be no calls this week?
 
Thanks for the info regarding faculty. Still 'No Decision' for me, but I can't imagine they will be updating statuses while they are away, guess I'll keep on waiting... :idea:
 
Cool! Does anyone have the curriculum they can upload or know where to find it? I dont remember if they gave us a pamphlet during interview or not.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ppl that got into stratford, are u going to definetely attend or thinking about other schools?
any idea what the class size they are accepting is?
 
If anyone is interested, I e-mailed Newark today to ask about my status and they said I'm wait listed. They also said I'm high up on the wait list, whatever that means.
 
They said the same to me and they said it last year to everyone I don't think it means anything.
 
You can get off wait list up until mid July! And they don't know if they will need wait list cause they ones who got accepted have til feb 1st.
 
I just recieved my acceptance packet from stratford campus and its no longer going to be umdnj, its going to be Rutgers so thats pretty sweet!
 
Had to give up my seat at UMDNJ Newark. So bummed about this. I just simply could not afford the $500 deposit. Im interviewing at my top choice next week so Im really hoping this all works out!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Does any one know if interviews for high school seniors applying for the 7 year medical program with UMDNJ started?
 
For those interested, just called Stratford and they said some applications are still in the review process which can take from 1-2 more weeks followed by phone call or a letter. ahhh
 
Had my interview with Stratford on the the 3rd. Still says no decision online...this waiting is horrible!
 
I interviewed on the 3rd as well and have not heard anything yet. I called today and they are still deciding! This waiting process is horrible but keeping in mind they have not made final decisions yet. I know my GPA was lower than most and my experience/ interview was stronger, so that could be the hold up. Fingers crossed!