Anyone here anything from UMDNJ yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Yeah, that was the same as me...this was my 2nd time around, and I think that I showed I made the necessary improvements. I also called, but I didnt get an answer!

Members don't see this ad.

I sent my deposit in 2 days ago for Stratford. They will probably be sending out more acceptances in 2 weeks because the deposit deadline is almost past.

Members don't see this ad :)
for those who sent in their deposit, you can check the application status and when rutgers receive your deposit the decision status will change to "Your admission deposit has been received." FYI
i think rutgers is processing the deposits as they come in, so as students send back decline i believe they will notify umdnj which will then send out more acceptances. just what i believe.

For me it is this Friday the 8th. I received my acceptance letter on January 18th and had to turn in my deposit within 3 weeks. I am not sure if this is the same with other people but probably.

Good luck to everyone and stay positive!

Thanks for the details, makes the waiting process slightly more bearable!

I believe the acceptance reply deadline is coming up this friday,8th. It should be that as decline responses come in, they will send out more acceptance packets by mid feb.

Has anyone received news/ status updates from either campus?

Anybody who was wait listed at Newark hear anything?

Members don't see this ad :)
just emailed, stratford is making its final decisions this week so we should hear back sometime this week or next i would presume

hey, so did anyone who got accepted to Stratford hear anything from them since the acceptance packet?

I accepted my seat at UMDNJ Stratford earlier this month. Anyone else?!

Has any one heard back anything yet? PThopeful123 thought the decisions would be out this week...it's Thursday already...

Anyone Else hear back from umdnj Stratford? How many ppl still haven't heard?

I still haven't heard back either.. Has anyone been rejected yet? It still says "no decision" on my application status.

sounds like we've been waitlisted without being told that we are waitlisted

Hey guys, I actually just called Stratford and was told that my application was still in the pending process and is being reviewed. Said that they are hoping to have decisions in about a week and will be notifying us by phone or email since snail mail will delay the process.
Hope we hear soon, since this is a similar response when I asked them at the end of January lol

They probably got tired of getting emails and calls from everyone, and decided to finally responded to some one!

Fingers crossed, and phone attached to my hip!

sorry hear to hear that TUgymnast, did anyone else also get a response? I just checked my status online it still says no decision

have you been able to talk to the shcool yet, tu, ask them what spot you are in and the chances and all that stuff?

Tried calling today, and of course no answer. Left a message asking if they could get back to me so I can plan on the next phase...probably not in the PT field...

really, why not TU? u didn't get in anywhere else?
what are ur plans

u guys found out your weight listed from the admission services application status login page?

my status is still saying no decision, wondering if i'm checking the right place...

u guys found out your weight listed from the admission services application status login page?

my status is still saying no decision, wondering if i'm checking the right place...

That's right, it went from no decision to a message saying I was placed on a wait list. Good luck!

it just updated now, i'm on the wait list as well, gonna try calling tomorrow, let me know if you guys find anything out about it, considering how tough it is to get in touch with anyone there

I haven't called them but just received a letter stating I am on the WL. I got so nervous because it was in a thicker large white envelope!!

not sure what the letter said, haven't received it, but apparently the wait list is very large and the only way that anyone on the wait list gets in, if is someone that has already accepted drops out now

Did they tell you that it is a large wait list?

I checked the status page last week and it changed to admission denied :( Good luck to everyone else

hey guys, any updates for those waitlisted at either campus?

no word, but i did receive a packet in the mail saying i was an alternate, did all you guys get that? is that the same thing as being on the waiting list?

no word, but i did receive a packet in the mail saying i was an alternate, did all you guys get that? is that the same thing as being on the waiting list?

Yes, and as far as I know it is the same thing. Spoke to Stratford last week to see what was going on and they said there hasn't been movement from the WL and no accepeted students have declined. :\ so I guess we'll see..

I decided I am not going to go for Physical Therapy anymore. But I am still wait listed as well

sry to hear that TU, dont' give up though if it's your dream? pm me, i think i know a cpl ways that will help u get in places