Anyone here anything from UMDNJ yet?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Yeah, that was the same as me...this was my 2nd time around, and I think that I showed I made the necessary improvements. I also called, but I didnt get an answer!
 
I sent my deposit in 2 days ago for Stratford. They will probably be sending out more acceptances in 2 weeks because the deposit deadline is almost past.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
for those who sent in their deposit, you can check the application status and when rutgers receive your deposit the decision status will change to "Your admission deposit has been received." FYI
i think rutgers is processing the deposits as they come in, so as students send back decline i believe they will notify umdnj which will then send out more acceptances. just what i believe.
 
For me it is this Friday the 8th. I received my acceptance letter on January 18th and had to turn in my deposit within 3 weeks. I am not sure if this is the same with other people but probably.

Good luck to everyone and stay positive!
 
I believe the acceptance reply deadline is coming up this friday,8th. It should be that as decline responses come in, they will send out more acceptance packets by mid feb.
 
just emailed, stratford is making its final decisions this week so we should hear back sometime this week or next i would presume
 
hey, so did anyone who got accepted to Stratford hear anything from them since the acceptance packet?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Has any one heard back anything yet? PThopeful123 thought the decisions would be out this week...it's Thursday already...
 
I still haven't heard back either.. Has anyone been rejected yet? It still says "no decision" on my application status.
 
Hey guys, I actually just called Stratford and was told that my application was still in the pending process and is being reviewed. Said that they are hoping to have decisions in about a week and will be notifying us by phone or email since snail mail will delay the process.
Hope we hear soon, since this is a similar response when I asked them at the end of January lol
 
They probably got tired of getting emails and calls from everyone, and decided to finally responded to some one!

Fingers crossed, and phone attached to my hip!
 
sorry hear to hear that TUgymnast, did anyone else also get a response? I just checked my status online it still says no decision

have you been able to talk to the shcool yet, tu, ask them what spot you are in and the chances and all that stuff?
 
Tried calling today, and of course no answer. Left a message asking if they could get back to me so I can plan on the next phase...probably not in the PT field...
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
u guys found out your weight listed from the admission services application status login page?

my status is still saying no decision, wondering if i'm checking the right place...
 
u guys found out your weight listed from the admission services application status login page?

my status is still saying no decision, wondering if i'm checking the right place...

That's right, it went from no decision to a message saying I was placed on a wait list. Good luck!
 
it just updated now, i'm on the wait list as well, gonna try calling tomorrow, let me know if you guys find anything out about it, considering how tough it is to get in touch with anyone there
 
I haven't called them but just received a letter stating I am on the WL. I got so nervous because it was in a thicker large white envelope!!
 
not sure what the letter said, haven't received it, but apparently the wait list is very large and the only way that anyone on the wait list gets in, if is someone that has already accepted drops out now
 
no word, but i did receive a packet in the mail saying i was an alternate, did all you guys get that? is that the same thing as being on the waiting list?
 
no word, but i did receive a packet in the mail saying i was an alternate, did all you guys get that? is that the same thing as being on the waiting list?

Yes, and as far as I know it is the same thing. Spoke to Stratford last week to see what was going on and they said there hasn't been movement from the WL and no accepeted students have declined. :\ so I guess we'll see..
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
sry to hear that TU, dont' give up though if it's your dream? pm me, i think i know a cpl ways that will help u get in places