Anyone here from St John Fisher?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
So three people have been accepted, but my name is the only one under SJFC on the Class of 2014- Official acceptance thread?

We're a quite, proud folk here. Plus, if I recall from last year, it's a pain in the ass to sort through that thread and put your name down. Your avatar rules, by the way.

Did you join the Facebook group for the c/o 2014? I mean, it's nowhere near as cool as the page for the c/o 2013, but trying to one-up our page is buying an automatic DVD rewinder - you're just bound to fail.

Members don't see this ad.

We're a quite, proud folk here. Plus, if I recall from last year, it's a pain in the ass to sort through that thread and put your name down. Your avatar rules, by the way.
yeah, I don't go near that thread. It would make a lot mroe sense to have one original post and have everyone post what school they were accepted to. Then someone (mod? designated editor?) could edit the original post. Therefore there would only be one post having acceptances and you wouldn't have to scroll through everything.
So three people have been accepted, but my name is the only one under SJFC on the Class of 2014- Official acceptance thread?
I am not yet positive I am attending SJF. I have been accepted to another school and I am still weighing my options. Right now I am leaning towards Iowa but I am not 100% sure.

I received an email saying the class was full. I guess they are sorting out wait list candidates. Did anyone else on the wait list got similar mail today??

Members don't see this ad :)
I received an email saying the class was full. I guess they are sorting out wait list candidates. Did anyone else on the wait list got similar mail today??

I got the same e-mail. I feel like people have been getting wait-listed for a few rounds of interviews now. So I feel like chances are low :(

I have declined my spot so there's hope for you guys.
I really liked the school, but I decided I would rather to go to a bigger school.

Good luck to everyone on the waitlist! I was on it last year too so I do remember how horrible it is. Hopefully everything works out for you guys.

One month from today until classes start! (you P1s probably have to go a week earlier for orientation)