Anyone here using eClinical Works and their Kiosk?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gdub25

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have joined a practice and they use eClinical. The patients check in with an iPad in which they enter a lot of their past medical history into. Some of this info gets auto-populated into the note so I don't have to re-enter it, but not all of it. For example, the ROS, social history, and family history are all automatically added into the note. The meds, past medical history, allergies and surgical history are not. I have tried calling the support line and they are zero help. Just wondering if anyone else is using this EMR and able to get all this info to auto-populate into the note.

Members don't see this ad.

I have joined a practice and they use eClinical. The patients check in with an iPad in which they enter a lot of their past medical history into. Some of this info gets auto-populated into the note so I don't have to re-enter it, but not all of it. For example, the ROS, social history, and family history are all automatically added into the note. The meds, past medical history, allergies and surgical history are not. I have tried calling the support line and they are zero help. Just wondering if anyone else is using this EMR and able to get all this info to auto-populate into the note.

if i tried to give my patients an ipod, half of them would think it is a dinner tray. pretty interesting note would be generated if it auto populates from things the patients write. careful with this, if you sign your note, you are liable for anything that is in it.

so no, i havent used eclinical