Anyone Interviewed at Christiana Care in Delaware

Started by quadzilla
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

quadzilla

Full Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was just checking if anyone has interviewed for the FM/EM residency? I applied months ago, but haven't heard anything.

Thanks
 
Hi there. I haven't applied to Christiana...but I probably will down the road. I'm just an M1, but I lived in Newark, DE for 5 years. Worked there for a while as an EMT & Christiana is really an AWESOME hospital.

Just want to say good luck to you & that you made a good decision in applying there. The facilities are top notch. ER is level 1. And the cost of living is pretty decent, too. Not to mention no sales tax (except on vehicles).
 
I was just checking if anyone has interviewed for the FM/EM residency? I applied months ago, but haven't heard anything.

Thanks

I interviewed on 1-8-08 for the EM/FM. They have two residents that matched last year. Their PD is really dynamic and cool. She has some ideas on how to blend EM care with outpt care in an effort to reduce overcrowding and get outpts to specialty care quicker. This should be an interesting combo to watch for the next few years.