Anyone know about UVM or Creighton acceptances?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Zendoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone who interviewed on the first day at UVM or Creighton know if we will find out tomorrow about acceptances? I forgot to ask when I was at the schools...thanks in advance! :)

Members don't see this ad.

i am interviewing this week.....when did u interview and how long has it been?

yes, creighton is tomorrow. the director of admissions said you can call him and find out instantly.

Members don't see this ad :)
I don't remember Creighton saying to call when I interviewed there on the 14th of Sep (Tropicana, I think we were there on the same day). But it seems that all the little (and big) details about schools that I have visited have all blended together at this point.

But I spoke with one of the students there and he said to go ahead and call the Creighton admissions office, what could it hurt? The worst they could say is that they won't tell you on the phone.

I do remember them saying they may consider emailing out acceptances this year.

UVM said that the first panel meeting wouldn't be until the end of October and that they'd let us know by Thanksgiving. Not sure what they told earlier interviewees though.

Last year, it seemed pretty random fro Creighton. The first notification were made on 10/26 and there were for people who were interviewed on the later dates.

Interviewed at UVM on Sep 25th. The admissions person said that everyone up through the people on my date would find out on or about October 16th. Regardless, I'm checking my status update when it turns the 15th just in case