preludexl

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jun 5, 2001
Status (Visible)
I already asked this in Dental forum but for those who dont go there. Does anyone know what is going on in Washington next week? I know a few deans are headed there for some sort of conference. I dont know if this is a western states thing, or national.

The Musketeer

Guardian of Justice
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jan 24, 2004
Cleveland (ON, Can)
Status (Visible)
  1. Dentist
81st Annual Session & Exposition

Session Description Annual Session & Exposition
Sponsor American Dental Education Association
Event Dates: 3/6/04 thru 3/10/04
Location Convention Center
City Seattle
State WA

ADEA annual session meets in March in Seattle

Seattle ? The American Dental Education Association will hold its 81st Annual Session and Exposition March 6-9 at the Washington State Convention Center.

The development of leadership skills is the focus of this year's session, whose theme is "Mentoring: Leadership, Learning, Legacy." Special programs will cover ethics, recruitment and retention, and faculty development while a half-day workshop will address how to conceptualize and write scholarly papers. A technology fair will feature lecture-style presentations and the latest in software and technology as it applies to instruction, clinical and administrative information systems and other topics in dental education.

An exposition on March 8-9 will include exhibitors from 100 dental education institutions and corporate product suppliers.

Source: ada.org

About the Ads
This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
  2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
  5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
  6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
  7. This thread is locked.