Anyone notice that many schools are offering extensions deadline

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

LightYagami

Membership Revoked
Removed
7+ Year Member
Reaction score
i'm applying to several other pahrm schools cause one school didnt accept me. I notice alot of schools offering extensions to their pharmcas app that doesnt state so unless u call them indiv

Members don't see this ad.

i'm applying to several other pahrm schools cause one school didnt accept me. I notice alot of schools offering extensions to their pharmcas app that doesnt state so unless u call them indiv
yeah because they couldn't fill up seats. I even read here that someone was once rejected and then school reconsidered him/her and this individual was later accepted. I think it huge red flag..

yeah because they couldn't fill up seats. I even read here that someone was once rejected and then school reconsidered him/her and this individual was later accepted. I think it huge red flag..
That happens for early decision applicants.

Members don't see this ad :)
where did u guys get in? i got rejected from usf sucks. I dont really care though, school kinda sucks. uten ucinn all offering extensions, does this mean its easier to get into?

some have 3.0 gpa require, but i have 2.7 very high pcat wonder if that will sway their decision

where did u guys get in? i got rejected from usf sucks. I dont really care though, school kinda sucks. uten ucinn all offering extensions, does this mean its easier to get into?

some have 3.0 gpa require, but i have 2.7 very high pcat wonder if that will sway their decision

Tell them you have a death note and they'll accept you

You should contact specific school for GPA question, people here don't know your over all app and they are not in adcomm, so they wouldn't know the answer. Call them up, ask them if they have extended their deadline and explain your situation and ask questions!

yeah u right MAN. what school was this kid accepted to later? unbelievable

what school? good for u, this school openminded. most dont even look at spring grades

That "kid" was me. Unbelievable from your point of view yes. From my point of view, I find it amazing. I put in the work to boost my GPA and my school gave me another look. No red flag here.
Good for you. All i meant to say that i have never heard of school rejecting someone then going back to reconsider them again.

Reactions: 1 user