Program-Specific Info / Q's Anyone receive interview invitations from any NJ schools for Fall 2018?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Still haven’t heard from Seton Hall. Does anyone know if all the acceptances/waitlist has been sent out?

I was waitlisted by postal mail from Seton Hall yesterday, and also waitlisted by email from Kean yesterday.
I will be declining my spot at Seton Hall this week, hopefully that opens up a spot for you!

Sent from my Pixel using SDN mobile

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I was accepted to both Kean and Seton Hall (notified 4/6) but I will be declining, as I already committed to my top choice. Hopefully this opens up additional spots! Good luck everyone!

Anyone else get accepted into Kean and planning to attend?

Hi, I was just wondering if you could post your gpa and extracurriculars!
Sure :)

Overall GPA is a 3.6
Pre req is a 3.3 - 3.5 depending on the school

I had around 500 hours in 3 different settings: peds at a non-profit, inpatient geriatrics, and outpatient rehab at a hospital

I was an RA, a research assistant in a psych lab for 3 semesters, a student worker at my school's EOF office, founder and president of the OT & PT club, summer tutor for the EOF program, did a 160 hour internship with Special Olympics NJ, and studied abroad in Ghana where I got to work at an autism resource center

I was really trying to make up for my pre req GPA with my extracurriculars

Sure :)

Overall GPA is a 3.6
Pre req is a 3.3 - 3.5 depending on the school

I had around 500 hours in 3 different settings: peds at a non-profit, inpatient geriatrics, and outpatient rehab at a hospital

I was an RA, a research assistant in a psych lab for 3 semesters, a student worker at my school's EOF office, founder and president of the OT & PT club, summer tutor for the EOF program, did a 160 hour internship with Special Olympics NJ, and studied abroad in Ghana where I got to work at an autism resource center

I was really trying to make up for my pre req GPA with my extracurriculars

Wow! You really did a lot! Congrats on getting in!!

Applied:
USC
Stanbridge
U of Washington
U of Puget Sound
U or Mary
Salus
Thomas Jefferson
Davenport University
NYU
Midwestern University
Seton Hall
Stockton
MCPHS (Manchester, NH)

Accepted:
Davenport University

Waitlisted:
U of Mary for Billings, MT campus and Bismarck, ND campus

Interviewed:
Midwestern Univeristy (end of Jan)
U of Mary (beginning of Feb)

Rejected:
Midwestern
Salus University
Thomas Jefferson
Puget Sound

I applied to a lot of programs since it’s my first year applying. I want to get in the first time!
Did end up going to Davenport ? Just curious because I was recently accepted