Anyone receive UNLV letter?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Houston Nutt

Movin to Vegas
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I talked to the UNLV admissions office on Thursday and they said I should get the official acceptance letter on Friday. AADSAS status is "offer made". I have yet to receive the letter and was wondering if anyone got it in the mail.

Members don't see this ad.

I received the letter in the mail on Wednesday...you will receive it soon...is UNLV your first choice?

I talked to the UNLV admissions office on Thursday and they said I should get the official acceptance letter on Friday. AADSAS status is "offer made". I have yet to receive the letter and was wondering if anyone got it in the mail.

I got mine on Thursday. Heck yeah!

Members don't see this ad :)
UNLV or Louisville, however I am waitlisted at Louisville. Not nearly as interested in the others schools I have interviewed at and have yet to recieve offers or rejections from... Case, VCU, Temple, and Creighton.
I'm interested in Colorado, but not sure if I'll attend my interview there.
I really liked UNLV.

Great! do you know what the board scores are at unlv?

UNLV or Louisville, however I am waitlisted at Louisville. Not nearly as interested in the others schools I have interviewed at and have yet to recieve offers or rejections from... Case, VCU, Temple, and Creighton.
I'm interested in Colorado, but not sure if I'll attend my interview there.
I really liked UNLV.

13) What is the % first time board pass rate? What is the average score?
This year every one of the 2nd yrs passed (100%); don't know about the average score.

This statement is from the following:
http://forums.studentdoctor.net/showthread.php?t=401980
Thread... School A vs School B
Lots of good info here, but I'm sure the students' views vary.

Come on, you know you want UNLV. Just go for it.

anyone turn in their deposit yet for unlv?

Next week probably.

Does anyone know anything about housing at unlv? Do we have to find apartments on our own or is housing available?

Thanks...:thumbup:

I'm pretty sure you have to find a place on your own because the school is in an off-campus location. The plus side is that rent and cost of living in Las Vegas is fairly inexpensive. I would recommend contacting current unlv dental students and see what they recommend.

I'm pretty sure you have to find a place on your own because the school is in an off-campus location. The plus side is that rent and cost of living in Las Vegas is fairly inexpensive. I would recommend contacting current unlv dental students and see what they recommend.
?? compared to where? New York? i really want to go to UNLV, but cost of living is a bit higher than the other schools i'm looking at....plus there are scary prostitutes there...

which schools are you looking at??

?? compared to where? New York? i really want to go to UNLV, but cost of living is a bit higher than the other schools i'm looking at....plus there are scary prostitutes there...