You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Anyone receive "waitlisted" or "rejected" letters?
Started by Yeyyy
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
hmm... waitlisted: no, rejection letters: too many to count.. most recent one is from Nova, right after they took my $ hahahahah

yeah no waitlists yet...but rejected from casewestern last week... 😡
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
yeah no waitlists yet...but rejected from casewestern last week... 😡
had you interviewed there yet?
^ oh sorry, no i didn't interview there...i applied sorta late so i knew my chances were slim anyway since they supposedly fill up their class pretty quick
i was rejected from my state school and i am absolutely crushed. i am almost certain it was the interview that did me in. i was sooooooooo... nervous and said the craziest things or barely anything at all bc i was afraid i would say the wrong thing. i came off as someone i am not. does anyone else have this problem?? i am really a fun, easy-going NORMAL person and unfortunately i think i came across as an uptight idiot.
You were waitlisted or rejected? What School NJ?
J
jackbauer!
i was rejected from my state school and i am absolutely crushed. i am almost certain it was the interview that did me in. i was sooooooooo... nervous and said the craziest things or barely anything at all bc i was afraid i would say the wrong thing. i came off as someone i am not. does anyone else have this problem?? i am really a fun, easy-going NORMAL person and unfortunately i think i came across as an uptight idiot.
what school if you don't mind?
hmm... waitlisted: no, rejection letters: too many to count.. most recent one is from Nova, right after they took my $ hahahahah![]()
![]()
![]()
![]()
I second that about NOVA. They asked for my money and then rejected me a couple days later. DIRTY BA$T@RDS!!
Rejected from Lousiville Dec. 1st. Waitlisted at Kentucky.
I was waitlisted at NOVA....some say its just a nice rejection, but I'm not going to think that until...well until they tell me they dont want me🙂 Their loss though😀
No waitlists, but three rejections though: Marquette, Louisville, and Nova. I would not expect an interview offer from Boston or Tufts this late in the game, and that leaves me with my state schools (2). One of which I've interviewed pre-Dec 1st. 🙁 🙁 🙁
F
futrdentist
I got waitlisted at Harvard
Was the Harvard waitlist via email, call, mail, or what? I didn't know they already would wait list people.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Was the Harvard waitlist via email, call, mail, or what? I didn't know they already would wait list people.
I got a letter in the mail from Harvard yesterday (de 2nd) stating that they only accepted a very small number of people so far and that I'm a strong candidate and will be put on a waitlist. They also said that every year students get pulled from the waitlist and accepted into their class, so I'm hoping that will happen, I really want to o there!! Best of luck to you!!🙂
J
jackbauer!
No waitlists, but three rejections though: Marquette, Louisville, and Nova. I would not expect an interview offer from Boston or Tufts this late in the game, and that leaves me with my state schools (2). One of which I've interviewed pre-Dec 1st. 🙁 🙁 🙁
tufts interviews very late.....there is still plenty of time left for tufts.
tufts interviews very late.....there is still plenty of time left for tufts.
same story w/ boston
I was waitlisted at NOVA....some say its just a nice rejection, but I'm not going to think that until...well until they tell me they dont want me🙂 Their loss though😀
What did they tell u? Cause they told me I am on the TCA list, is that the waiting list u r talking about?
What does TCA list mean? accept after a certain thing? has anyone else heard of this?What did they tell u? Cause they told me I am on the TCA list, is that the waiting list u r talking about?
Umdnj
What did they tell u? Cause they told me I am on the TCA list, is that the waiting list u r talking about?
Umm, there is nothing in my letter talking about a TCA list, just that I am an "Alternate" canidate that is still being given serious consideration. Does this sound familiar?
I was waitlisted at UofL, but that doesn't really matter seeing how i was accepted to my first choice. GO CATS!!
waitlist : UOP
rejected : UPENN
How do they waitlist at UOP? Do they offer an alternate interview or waitlist you first and give out an interview after?
I have an alternate interview on Feb;I'm not sure how much my chances are though...
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad