Anyone receive "waitlisted" or "rejected" letters?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Yeyyy

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
a lot of people have been posting their acceptances...

Members don't see this ad.

hmm... waitlisted: no, rejection letters: too many to count.. most recent one is from Nova, right after they took my $ hahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

yeah no waitlists yet...but rejected from casewestern last week... :mad:

Members don't see this ad :)
^ oh sorry, no i didn't interview there...i applied sorta late so i knew my chances were slim anyway since they supposedly fill up their class pretty quick

i was rejected from my state school and i am absolutely crushed. i am almost certain it was the interview that did me in. i was sooooooooo... nervous and said the craziest things or barely anything at all bc i was afraid i would say the wrong thing. i came off as someone i am not. does anyone else have this problem?? i am really a fun, easy-going NORMAL person and unfortunately i think i came across as an uptight idiot.

You were waitlisted or rejected? What School NJ?

i was rejected from my state school and i am absolutely crushed. i am almost certain it was the interview that did me in. i was sooooooooo... nervous and said the craziest things or barely anything at all bc i was afraid i would say the wrong thing. i came off as someone i am not. does anyone else have this problem?? i am really a fun, easy-going NORMAL person and unfortunately i think i came across as an uptight idiot.

what school if you don't mind?

I got waitlisted at Harvard

I received a rejection letter from my state school too. And yeah, I was really nervous at the interview. Didn't think I did THAT poorly, but I guess they're just looking for something that I don't have...

hmm... waitlisted: no, rejection letters: too many to count.. most recent one is from Nova, right after they took my $ hahahahah :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :smuggrin:

I second that about NOVA. They asked for my money and then rejected me a couple days later. DIRTY BA$T@RDS!!

Rejected from Lousiville Dec. 1st. Waitlisted at Kentucky.

I was waitlisted at NOVA....some say its just a nice rejection, but I'm not going to think that until...well until they tell me they dont want me:) Their loss though:D

No waitlists, but three rejections though: Marquette, Louisville, and Nova. I would not expect an interview offer from Boston or Tufts this late in the game, and that leaves me with my state schools (2). One of which I've interviewed pre-Dec 1st. :( :( :(

Members don't see this ad :)
waitlist : UOP
rejected : UPENN

Was the Harvard waitlist via email, call, mail, or what? I didn't know they already would wait list people.

I got a letter in the mail from Harvard yesterday (de 2nd) stating that they only accepted a very small number of people so far and that I'm a strong candidate and will be put on a waitlist. They also said that every year students get pulled from the waitlist and accepted into their class, so I'm hoping that will happen, I really want to o there!! Best of luck to you!!:)

No waitlists, but three rejections though: Marquette, Louisville, and Nova. I would not expect an interview offer from Boston or Tufts this late in the game, and that leaves me with my state schools (2). One of which I've interviewed pre-Dec 1st. :( :( :(

tufts interviews very late.....there is still plenty of time left for tufts.

rejected from Harvard Dental :laugh:

they didn't even interview me.. heh, i wonder what was so wrong about my app?

no rejection, no waitlist, no acceptance. :mad:

I was waitlisted at NOVA....some say its just a nice rejection, but I'm not going to think that until...well until they tell me they dont want me:) Their loss though:D

What did they tell u? Cause they told me I am on the TCA list, is that the waiting list u r talking about?

What did they tell u? Cause they told me I am on the TCA list, is that the waiting list u r talking about?
What does TCA list mean? accept after a certain thing? has anyone else heard of this?

Umm, there is nothing in my letter talking about a TCA list, just that I am an "Alternate" canidate that is still being given serious consideration. Does this sound familiar?

I was waitlisted at UofL, but that doesn't really matter seeing how i was accepted to my first choice. GO CATS!!

I have not heard anything yet. Did they send you a letter to say that you are waitlisted?

waitlist : UOP
rejected : UPENN

How do they waitlist at UOP? Do they offer an alternate interview or waitlist you first and give out an interview after?
I have an alternate interview on Feb;I'm not sure how much my chances are though...

waitlisted at marquette interviews; at nyu, columbia; acceptance at tufts