Anyone starting P1 at UT in Memphis this Fall?

Started by shoppe
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

shoppe

Member
10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have received your class schedule yet? HOw is ur financial aid package coming out? Do you plan to work at all? Which organization/fraternity are you considering joining? Also, are you doing anything to prepare yourself for pharmacy?
 
I see that this was posted like 3 weeks ago, but if you haven't received your schedule yet, you can contact Wanda in the Dean's office, because they were sent out several weeks ago, but not everyone (including me) received them. Fee sheets should be mailed out at the beginning of next week, I think we got an email about it last night at our utmem.edu email addresses. I'm an incoming P1, but I was accepted into the dual degree program, so I've spent the summer working in the College of Pharmacy (with lots of free time to do things like hunt down Wanda with every question).