anyone taken the kaplan online course?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DancingDoc

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Im retaking in august, but work full time - seen a lot of people using the TPR books, anyone have any comments about the whole kaplan course online? looks like they give you tons of materials to use, i dont know of any other sources (TPR, EK) that offer such a comprehensive online package... any ideas, naysayers, proponents?

Members don't see this ad.

DancingDoc said:
Im retaking in august, but work full time - seen a lot of people using the TPR books, anyone have any comments about the whole kaplan course online? looks like they give you tons of materials to use, i dont know of any other sources (TPR, EK) that offer such a comprehensive online package... any ideas, naysayers, proponents?
Just one suggestion, make up your mind of which material to use soon, 'cause August really is not far away and it takes them time to ship the material to you. I think Kaplan takes 2-3 days for online courses. Berkeley takes 10 days... Good luck!

currently im taking the kaplan online course rightnow. it takes a lil getting use to because you have to find your way around the web page. i got my books delivered to the kaplan center. it takes about a week for them to come. i would suggest as soon as you get your books start cracken cuz time is passing by very qickly. :luck: