ANYONE TAKING AUG. MCAT IN BOSTON??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

phatty925

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey-
wondering if anyone out there is planning on taking the august mcat anywhere near boston or if anyone HAS taken it in boston....
i'm trying to decide between harvard law, wellesley college, and BC...any advice or ideas?

thanks~

Members don't see this ad.

My advice would be: sign up soon!

I waited until the last minute and ended up taking it in Providence. So, sorry to say, I can't tell you anything about the Boston centers. I took a Kaplan prep course and the instructors had some advice about testing locations, if that applies to you. Good luck! :)

Harvard Law-- not much parking, crowded

BC-- easy to park, I took my GREs there and liked it. Lots of space, T accessible

Wellesley-- if you have a car, great place...beautiful campus, but I'm not sure what the desks would look like. The big lecture halls tend to have chairs, not long tables...

I took mine at Tufts and it was great--tables, swivel chairs, and lots of parking. :)

I think I took my Kaplan practices at Harvard Law--it was the Kennedy Building. The chairs are all attached there so if one person moves, everyone feels it. Not the ideal place.