Anyone taking the MCAT at St. Johns?? (NY)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anmol

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey I was wondering if anyone is gonna be taking the test at St. Johns. I know i will be stressed out that day and it would be nice to have people there to chat with!

Anmol

Members don't see this ad.

I am taking it there for my second time. My name is anthony whats yours?

Hey,

i'm parul. I This wont be my first time either. hey have you taken the test at St. John's b4? If so, How is it there? How are the proctors and is the room well lit? comfortable and too warm or too hot??

anmol

i took it there this past april. The proctor was cool but was very slow in getting things done, I dont think we were allowed to leave until close to 5:45. It was fine the temperature. They said no eating or drinking but , i ate and drank during the test. They let us take in our bookbags with us. The lighting sucked but this time its a different building. I saw plenty people also filling in bubbles after time had ended and no one did anything,

Members don't see this ad :)
i am taking at St. John's too. Like Antgod i took it last april there as well, the setup in april was horrible, we were crammed in an auditorium, barely could fit in those damn seats, and proctor was a homo, instead of giving us confidence, he was like oh look its a nice day outside, you know half of you are gonna bomb it, so why bother taking it, leave now, go to beach.

I wanted to get up and knock him out so bad.

Anywho, this time its suppose to be better, because we are taking the test in the building where they hold pharmacy classes. So i got my fingers crossed.

Yes it would be nice to meet fellow sdners to calm the nerves down, i am willing, if others are, we can set a place to meet?

By the way above wasn't meant to scare you, just a little info about our test center. Just letting you guys know, so if its the same proctor that it does not catch anyone by surprise.

I remember that guy he was such a dick. When the test was over he said something to the effect of see half of you again in august !! I was like nah your not gonna see me again, but looks like he will afterall.

yeah, and hes a counselor too from what i heard, sucks for sju kiddies.

If he is proctor again, I might wack him on sat after i am done with the test, he cursed us last time.

maybe during our lunch break we could all sit down together and eat with eachother in the food court at st johns. Im gonna bring a sandwhich with me and some other goodies.

Wow,

What a jerk of a proctor. That's so messed up. Not to mention completely unprofessional. Hes a counsler? that is sooooooooo sad. Well he could say what he wants, he's probably jealous that he doesnt have the smarts to take a test like the MCAT. I am so not gonna let him get to me if he's the same idiot proctor.

anmol- (pronounced un-mole, hindi for priceless)