anyone try findaresident?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vibrantcascade

Reaction score
Just wondering, I know the AAMC/ERAS sent out an email telling you to pay them more money to use the "findaresident" website for a few months. Has anyone actually paid the money and tried it in past years? Was it any good or a worthless cash grab?

I mean, the NRMP unfilled list and residentswap both seem like good ways as well.

Members don't see this ad.

I'm pretty frustrated with ResidentSwap right now because spots are often posted as the incorrect PGY-year.

FindAResident is actually cheaper for a longer subscription, so if it works I think it would be a superior service.

I'm pretty frustrated with ResidentSwap right now because spots are often posted as the incorrect PGY-year.

FindAResident is actually cheaper for a longer subscription, so if it works I think it would be a superior service.

Found a position for pediatrics on ResidentSwap. I was emailed about it. However i cant find it on FAR. Im subscribed to FAR. was wondering if you could help me out with this one

Reactions: 1 user
N=2 but a friend and I found positions on FindAResident