Anyone who took Step 2 CS in Philly:

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pikachu

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
What time did you get out of the exam? Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

I was in the morning group, sometime in the mid-afternoon. The whole money wasting ordeal is fading in my memory. The people there were nice and professional -- unlike my friend's experience at the LA test center.

took it way back in september 2004...didn't get out until 5:00 (less efficient back then perhaps?)

Members don't see this ad :)
For those of you who stayed overnight, which hotels did you stay at?
I think they recommend the Sheraton University City on the website but are booked for the weekend I'm taking the exam. Are there any other good places nearby the test center? Thanks in advance!

I took CS in Houston 2 weeks ago. I have absolutley no idea how i did. I pretty much knew all the primary DDX, but I was so busy kissing ---, that I always forgot a couple of key questions. SO "ll probably get nailed on data gathering. Anybody with a similar story?...and PASSED? :eek:

We all got out around 3:30, but just like the poster above, I was in the morning group. It moves pretty easily and the people there are really nice. They seem to know that you spent a lot of money and most realize the what a complete pain in the a$$ it is.

As far as what hotel to stay in, I used hotels/orbitz and stayed at the Wyndham in downtown. Just stay where ever its cheapest/best deal is and get a cab. The cab costs me around $10. No big deal compared to $975.

Best of luck

the inn at penn on walnut and 36th is the only other neighborhood hotel, if you want to be able to walk to the testing site.