Anyone willing to review my challenge essay?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

lexington251

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I'm not sure if I've articulated my challenge sufficiently, and would love to get some second opinions!
 
I'm not at the application stage so my advice will be limited, but I can read for tone, word choice, and tell you what I learned about you from it!
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Are any of you willing to read my diversity essay? Just using this thread instead of starting a new one.
 
@BachDoc
I'm not at the application stage so my advice will be limited, but I can read for tone, word choice, and tell you what I learned about you from it!