Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi I am planning to take the PTCB in july and have heard a lot of good things about this book---Certification Review for Pharmacy Technicians by Noah Reifman. This book is really hard to find online....it take 4-6weeks for amazon to ship it. Barnes & Noble does not carry it. Borders takes 2 months, since they have to order from the publisher. Other sites list this book but it is not currently available...
I have read that a few people on this forum have used this book to study for the PTCB. I am really interested in buying this book if anyone is willing to sell it....
Thanks a lot.
I have read that a few people on this forum have used this book to study for the PTCB. I am really interested in buying this book if anyone is willing to sell it....
Thanks a lot.