anyone with a november complete date get an interview at hopkins?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

choker

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
anyone? i was complete late november (thanks to the US postal service waiting two months to deliver three copies of their secondary to me) and haven't heard jack. was wondering if anyone complete in november heard anything. if so, please post the date you were complete and when you heard. thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Members don't see this ad :)
And I thought I was the only person who had troubles getting their secondary in the mail (and all it had to go was less than 20 miles!). I was complete in late October, received the file complete postcard in mid-November, and haven't heard from them yet. Yet I have a friend with almost identical stats who was complete at the same time who received an interview invite last week for late January. I think it's a crap shoot with them.

I used FedEx to send all my apps, even the Hopkins one (only 10 miles down the road). The only way I used the USPS was priority mail, because I could track that. I was complete late in December, and haven't heard anything yet.