Anyones heard from USC recently ?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Talib

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey guys i was wondering if you heard from USC recently? I interviewed on Jan 26th and expecting to hear from them around March 1st but Im just wondering if they accepted students between these dates.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hey guys i was wondering if you heard from USC recently? I interviewed on Jan 26th and expecting to hear from them around March 1st but Im just wondering if they accepted students between these dates.

Thanks

Talib, how'd the interview go? I have mine next week.

From what I heard they have 4 rounds of admissions. The first was in December and the 2nd will be the end of February, 3rd in march and 4th in April. I'm only going by what I was told by someone in admissions. Hopefully everyone interviewing by the end of February will hear some good news.

Interviewed same day as you Talib.. Im still waiting for a response!

Members don't see this ad :)
:xf: crossing my fingers for you buddy! u can do it! :laugh: LMAFO

o yah and congrats on ur acceptance

Thanks AmpJBieberblast you are just awesome... I truly wish you the best, and I hope you will hear good news soon!:)

the interview went well :), I had one on one interview in addition to their regular group interview because i am an re-applicant. All i can say to you is relax the night before and do not stress out, it is very chilled and there is nothing really you can do to prepare.

Let me knw if you have any questions.

Any new news this morning ?? We were told 2 weeks ago that today, is the day that they will let us know.

Any new news this morning ?? We were told 2 weeks ago that today, is the day that they will let us know.

No way? the mail man should be here in 2 hours so we will see... Are we first finding out thru email or snail mail?

No way? the mail man should be here in 2 hours so we will see... Are we first finding out thru email or snail mail?

If they do the same as they did for Dec 1 people, then it is an email. However, they did not tell us ( or maybe I can not remember) that how they will give us the information.

Did they specifically say 2nd round of acceptances are going out today, 2/18? I was thinking maybe you are talking about those post-interview letters (blue sheet) but then i interviewed back in October and have been out of touch with SC. But if you are indeed correct how exciting.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nope nothing came with the mail man today!

I hope USC get back to us BEFORE feb 28th, because thats the last day western needs the deposit.... It would suck to pay 1000 dollars to find out the next day u got in at USC ( I heard the latest we will hear from USC is feb 28th or March 1st)

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I have an interview with USC coming up and am wondering if any of you who have had one recently know what I should be bringing with me. I have my Learner Centered Website Flyer, and my completed Applicant Survey (secondary application). Should I bring anything else with me such as a self portrait photo? Thanks in advance.

Hi everyone. I'm new to the forum. I have an interview with USC coming up and am wondering if any of you who have had one recently know what I should be bringing with me. I have my Learner Centered Website Flyer, and my completed Applicant Survey (secondary application). Should I bring anything else with me such as a self portrait photo? Thanks in advance.

yes you need to bring a passport photo

just called them, they told me they will be doing interviews all they way through April and only 25% of their class is full? :confused: That's good to hear but that just doesn't sound right.

They sent their acceptance emails for Feb Interviews Today.
I did not get in !! I am soooo disapointed.

They sent their acceptance emails for Feb Interviews Today.
I did not get in !! I am soooo disapointed.

This does not seem possible, considering they are still interviewing today and tomorrow--committee will meet after tomorrow's interview day and make their decisions.

Don't scare people like that! lol

Yeah I've got the acceptance email today. However, I am turning down the offer, so good luck!

This does not seem possible, considering they are still interviewing today and tomorrow--committee will meet after tomorrow's interview day and make their decisions.

Don't scare people like that! lol

puuhhhh thats what I thought...gosh I got worried for a second...
I talked to the admission office yesterday (tuesday) and they told me acceptances would get out this week, so we should hear from them latest on friday I guess.

I just got an email of acceptance, I interviewed in November. I won't be attending so good luck to those of you hoping to hear from USC.

I interviewed in November and just received my acceptance via email this afternoon. I won't be attending, so that will open a spot for someone :)

Yeah I've got the acceptance email today. However, I am turning down the offer, so good luck!

Did you interview with them pre-December or afterwards?
It seems that the people who have been getting emails/acceptances are those who interview PRE-December...Sandra/Will/other USC faculty told us that Feb interviewees would be notified after the last Feb interview (which is tomorrow)... :confused:

I hope that's the case.... i interviewed in feb... did not get an email.... damn probably got waitlisted.... :( usc was my only hope left.....

It seems that the people who have been getting emails/acceptances are those who interview PRE-December...Sandra/Will/other USC faculty told us that Feb interviewees would be notified after the last Feb interview (which is tomorrow)... :confused:

I hope that's the case.... i interviewed in feb... did not get an email.... damn probably got waitlisted.... :( usc was my only hope left.....

If you don't mind me asking, when did you interview?

I did not mean to scare people with this news. I apologize if I did. The person who got the email , did interview in Feb with me and this is all I know.

Lets see who else got an email today and soon we will find out if this was more for people before Jan or it included people during Feb.

I don't think anyone gets Waitlisted Yet. I think there is another round for March and then there is another one in April. So there is still hope. Lets stay positive.

so do you think theres still a chance that they might even send out more interview invites at this point?

so do you think theres still a chance that they might even send out more interview invites at this point?

of course, I think there is one or two more interview invites to go out...2 more in march will be sent out for April interviews

do u mean two more individual invites or rounds of invites? i hope rounds lol

For those who interviewed around Jan/Feb, how long does it take to get the post-interview packet in the mail?

Is today the only day the released acceptances? Will there be more tomorrow or Friday?

Ugh... I didn't get an email today :(
Does anyone know when the next acceptance batch will be sent out?

I was at the interview today and they told us that only one batch of invitations were sent out on dec 1. The next batches will be march 1, may 1 and I think June 1. They will interview through April. They said the earliest we will hear from them will be the beginning of march.

I was at the interview today and they told us that only one batch of invitations were sent out on dec 1. The next batches will be march 1, may 1 and I think June 1. They will interview through April. They said the earliest we will hear from them will be the beginning of march.

I interviewed on Feb 17th and this is exactly what they told our group as well...why is why it doesn't make sense if anyone POST-december has received notification of acceptance...

I interviewed on Feb 17th and this is exactly what they told our group as well...why is why it doesn't make sense if anyone POST-december has received notification of acceptance...

but according to preD... someone who interviewed with him/her in feb. got the email......

just checked my USC account...... ALTERNATE...........

same here. they said march 1st is when they will be sending the second batch of acceptance.

[FONT=맑은 고딕]I also received acceptance e-mail yesterday. I interviewed Nov 11th. I hope that all of you hear good news from the school pretty soon. This was my third time to apply to USC, so don’t give up hope my dear SDNers….^^.

[FONT=맑은 고딕]I also received acceptance e-mail yesterday. I interviewed Nov 11th. I hope that all of you hear good news from the school pretty soon. This was my third time to apply to USC, so don’t give up hope my dear SDNers….^^.

Grats dentlove! Did you receive Christmas Greeting letter from USC?

Everybody who interviews there gets that status.

I hope you are correct. The only thing that threw me off was. I interviewed at the beginning of feb and my status on my usc account was still "under review" until yesterday... i believe i checked my status monday and it was still "under review"

Called them. They said they released their second rounds yesterday. I was expecting march 1 after the Feb interviews were done.