AOA residency search page

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Deepa100

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

This following link shows the search util for DO residencies. I am trying to understand if the results pages show how many spots go unfilled. Is it possible? Also, I don't understand if the info these pages show is for 2011 or 2012? Does anyone know?
Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,

This following link shows the search util for DO residencies. I am trying to understand if the results pages show how many spots go unfilled. Is it possible? Also, I don't understand if the info these pages show is for 2011 or 2012? Does anyone know?
Thanks!

What link are you referring to?

i think its after 2011 match. i looked up an anes program that i know and it said "updated 6/14/2011". but the way they list their info is confusing b/c it said they had 19 anes spots (which is the total, not the pgy-1 spots) and had 5 filled spots (which i know they filled all 5 pgy-1 spots in 2011 match). it says remaining open positions = 14 but is not true as far as i know - the pgy2+ positions are already filled. not the best way to display info in a way that ppl can use. i know that the natmatch site lists unfilled positions after match for each program but that it doesn't get updated after scramble so u really don't know if there are any positions left unless u contact aoa/natmatch to get an updated list (a friend of mine had to do this b/c s/he had to scramble later).