AOBIM Early Entry Exam Score Release

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

dabrownsensation

Hospitalist - Associate Medical Director
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Did anyone take the AOBIM Early Entry Certification Exam last week? I just got an email with the scores and I'm kind of shocked that the scores are already out. Just wanted to make sure I'm not the only one!

Hope everyone passed that did take it.
 
Just curious would you be willing to discuss your experiences with the AOBIM exam with me? What was it like, what you used to study. The format of the exam. What you would have done differently. How much OMT there was on it. What it focused on etc?
 
zero omt from what i remember and i just did all of mksap 3x over in the months before i took the exam which was sometime in march in lieu of my in service