Apartments Near Creighton

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

drugee

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I need some suggestions on a good apartment near Creighton University. It doesn't need to be within walking distance, but I'm poor so it needs to be kind of cheap. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably under $400, that is in a safe neighborhood, or someone who wants a quiet, non-smoking roommate.
If someone can post some stats on some apartments for me that would be great!!:p

Members don't see this ad.

I need some suggestions on a good apartment near Creighton University. It doesn't need to be within walking distance, but I'm poor so it needs to be kind of cheap. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably under $400, that is in a safe neighborhood, or someone who wants a quiet, non-smoking roommate.
If someone can post some stats on some apartments for me that would be great!!:p

I believe we interviewed on the same day. In all the literature they gave us that day, there was a small book(let) devoted to apartments around Creighton. Have you tried looking in that?

yeah, but I've heard so many horror stories about bad apartments, such as sucky management, or high crime rates. I just want some feedback on some places that others have had good experiences with.