drugee

10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
I need some suggestions on a good apartment near Creighton University. It doesn't need to be within walking distance, but I'm poor so it needs to be kind of cheap. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably under $400, that is in a safe neighborhood, or someone who wants a quiet, non-smoking roommate.
If someone can post some stats on some apartments for me that would be great!!:p

medicalCPA

Actually, it's medicalCPA, PhD now
Moderator Emeritus
10+ Year Member
Mar 26, 2007
NYC, Baby!
Status
Medical Student
I need some suggestions on a good apartment near Creighton University. It doesn't need to be within walking distance, but I'm poor so it needs to be kind of cheap. I'm looking for a 1 bedroom apartment preferably under $400, that is in a safe neighborhood, or someone who wants a quiet, non-smoking roommate.
If someone can post some stats on some apartments for me that would be great!!:p
I believe we interviewed on the same day. In all the literature they gave us that day, there was a small book(let) devoted to apartments around Creighton. Have you tried looking in that?

OP
D

drugee

10+ Year Member
Mar 11, 2008
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
yeah, but I've heard so many horror stories about bad apartments, such as sucky management, or high crime rates. I just want some feedback on some places that others have had good experiences with.

About the Ads