Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Appalachian College of Pharmacy 2012 Application Thread
Started by The Recoverer
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Good luck 🙂, hopefully they take a few of us off the Hold list and accept us along with few of the interviewees from May 4th.Good luck to everyone!
What did the May 4th interview group think about the school/interview?
Last edited:
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
did anyone on the hold list hear back yet ?
Not as of yet, will keep you posted, you do the same.
On the letter that was sent to informing us of being placed on Hold, it said we would know by May 15th so we should be hearing back soon.
I called them today and they said they arent deciding until next week... 🙁
I was accepted from the hold list today! 🙂
did u get a letter or phone call?
I was accepted from the hold list today! 🙂
That's great! I still haven't heard. Did you call or email to find out or get a letter?
That's great! I still haven't heard. Did you call or email to find out or get a letter?
i called they said to wait for the letter wouldnt tell me anything 🙁 but i read other threads and some people said they got a call
i called they said to wait for the letter wouldnt tell me anything 🙁 but i read other threads and some people said they got a call
Hmmm. I called today to check my status and was told that the committee has not completed their review.
Interesting.
Hmmm. I called today to check my status and was told that the committee has not completed their review.
Interesting.
i think they are confused on what to tell students lol! because thats what they told me when i called last friday! and then i called wed and all they said was wait for the letter.
i think they are confused on what to tell students lol! because thats what they told me when i called last friday! and then i called wed and all they said was wait for the letter.
Prior to today, I was told that since last week was graduation, the committee had made no decisions yet and they would hopefully have some news by Thursday of this week.
Who told you to wait for a letter?
Prior to today, I was told that since last week was graduation, the committee had made no decisions yet and they would hopefully have some news by Thursday of this week.
Who told you to wait for a letter?
The woman in admissions
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
The woman in admissions
The one that answers the phone, or did she transfer you?
I hope I hear something soon, since it sounds like they might be making some decisions now! If I do get in, I'm coming from Oregon! I was told at the interview that they accept students all the way through orientation in August. I sure hope I don't hear that close to when school starts!
The one that answers the phone, or did she transfer you?
I hope I hear something soon, since it sounds like they might be making some decisions now! If I do get in, I'm coming from Oregon! I was told at the interview that they accept students all the way through orientation in August. I sure hope I don't hear that close to when school starts!
the one that answered the phone.. i am coming from nj 600 miles away not as bad as for you though! yes i dont want to be rushing to move the day before class starts
Hi. I just found out about this forum a couple of days ago. I got an acceptance via email today, and it said original letter to follow. I have been on hold for quite a while so I understand how frustrating it is waiting and trying to figure out what's going on. Good news is people are finally coming off hold. Hope this helps! Good Luck 🙂
Hi. I just found out about this forum a couple of days ago. I got an acceptance via email today, and it said original letter to follow. I have been on hold for quite a while so I understand how frustrating it is waiting and trying to figure out what's going on. Good news is people are finally coming off hold. Hope this helps! Good Luck 🙂
That's exciting! Thank you for the post and I hope we will be classmates!
Hi. I just found out about this forum a couple of days ago. I got an acceptance via email today, and it said original letter to follow. I have been on hold for quite a while so I understand how frustrating it is waiting and trying to figure out what's going on. Good news is people are finally coming off hold. Hope this helps! Good Luck 🙂
Congrats!!!
Thanks for the update guys and congratulations to all of you. I called them and they told me the same thing, that the committee is still deciding on who they are accepting/keeping on the hold list. I am on hold and I will keep everyone updated.
Hey has anyone on the hold list heard anything new??? It's the end of May and I still have yet to hear anything..
nothing yet! Gonna call tuesday
I called them last week and they told me that if you have not been accepted recently from the Hold list, you will receive a letter saying that you have been put on the Alternate list. Now, it's just a matter of how many people who have been accepted decline their seats. We wait and see.
Did anyone receive a different answer when they contacted them?
got the letter today i was placed on the alternate list... 🙁 it says though there is still hope in past years 1/3 of the class came from the alternate list.
Yeah, same here. I kind of knew that I was on the Alternate list, because couple of people mentioned on here that they got accepted off the alternate list. That was around the time of the last interview was conducted.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Have you guys gotten accepted elsewhere, tsd and rxstudent524? Or is everything riding on this school, like in my situation?
Have you guys gotten accepted elsewhere, tsd and rxstudent524? Or is everything riding on this school, like in my situation?
I am waiting to hear back from a school in chicago as well but this is my first choice!
I just got accepted on Friday, I got a call. Stay positive guys, there is still plenty of hope. I was on the alternate list since March. I also know a friend who has gotten accepted there, who is rejecting their seat. Best of luck to all of you.
I just got accepted on Friday, I got a call. Stay positive guys, there is still plenty of hope. I was on the alternate list since March. I also know a friend who has gotten accepted there, who is rejecting their seat. Best of luck to all of you.
Congrats on ur acceptance! Hoping to hear back soon!
Thank you, hope to see you there in the fall.
Got accepted! Cant wait for the fall!
Got accepted! Cant wait for the fall!
Congratulations. Hopefully I get the call too. Best wishes.
Congratulations, enjoy it. You have less than a month. Is anyone still looking for a male roommate? Let me know.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 4K
- Locked
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 4K
