Appeal...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Ibanez

Hai Ya!
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey

This is my appeal to all SDN-ers who have requested explanation to their questions. :idea:

It takes me about 20 mins to answer ANY question with thorugh explanation. And if you want me to answer 10-20 Qs, it will take some 200-400 minutes of my almost precious-little-time (and you're not alone! :p).

Answering your Qs hardly does any good to me (A little Re-inforcement? but I can just answer them to self and not write an essay... Question Re-inforced! Well that will save my time)... I want to help but not at the expense of my preparation. :scared:

I know I'm not bound to answer but I don't feel good letting people down (even when it means any Q cracked results in upward shift of the NBDE curve :p).

I'm taking my exam on 9th June. I'll answer some Qs every now and then on SDN but not majorily. I'm not a casual answer-er (never been one!).
So here's a good thing (a lil pay-back)... After I write my paper I'll try to answer good-some amount of Qs, discussions, IMs, voice chats, phone calls, whatever, et cetra.

Butcher the brute!

Good Luck and best regards,
Mayank.

PS I don't sound like an A-hole? :rolleyes:

Members don't see this ad.

hey mayank
well thats a truth.....very few days left 4 ur exam and u shd definately give time to ur own study .....we all have very good wishes 4 u and hope that u do really well
good luck

You should put in the correct answers and let someone else explain them. At least then the person putting in the explanation will know that they're explaining the correct answer.

Members don't see this ad :)
hey mayank
well thats a truth.....very few days left 4 ur exam and u shd definately give time to ur own study .....we all have very good wishes 4 u and hope that u do really well
good luck

Thanks for the appreciation!
Good Luck Porce`

Mayank.

You should put in the correct answers and let someone else explain them. At least then the person putting in the explanation will know that they're explaining the correct answer.

Last edited:
all the best mayank.
you are a real boon to SDN community , i hope you will carry the goodwork after ur exam;)

hiii mayank....gud luk 4 da exam....u will surely score above 95 !!!!

Hey (you're back! :p)

I hope I don't make a fool out-of-myself... above 95? Lets see what wonders my brain will do on my Dogs'-day.
Anyway thanks for the wishes.

Mayank.