wreb appeal

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tinna

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone has any experience with wreb appeal process. I failed my operative at 2.92.
I got a modification request denied and that pushed me to failing grade. Alsp i got my prep sscore and finish score of 3. I was expecting higher than that. I also got my operatory malfunction and it was reported to floor examiner but he gave me only 20 mins compensation but i list more than that i had not much time at the end and i lost points in amalgam finish coz i submitted mt patient for finish check at 4:31 .
Plz share youe experience and advise about that

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
I know it is not impossible, but it is very difficult.

good luck

Does anyone has any experience with wreb appeal process. I failed my operative at 2.92.
I got a modification request denied and that pushed me to failing grade. Alsp i got my prep sscore and finish score of 3. I was expecting higher than that. I also got my operatory malfunction and it was reported to floor examiner but he gave me only 20 mins compensation but i list more than that i had not much time at the end and i lost points in amalgam finish coz i submitted mt patient for finish check at 4:31 .
Plz share youe experience and advise about that