Applicatin Process

daimlerstan

15+ Year Member
Nov 23, 2003
    Hi,

I plan to appear for the 2004 Part 1 NBDE eam..I heard you have to gt your marks verified by an agency..I would appreciate if someone can please thake the time to explain the process...I am new to all this...What would be the total cost for the application process...? My email is [email protected] Thanks.

Susan

Meggs

[email protected]@2
    7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Apr 18, 2003
    www.gingermeggs.com
      Have you received your application packet for the NBDE part 1?

Inside it explains the whole process for applying for the board. In case you haven't got it yet, go to the ADA website and read the details.
      Among other things you'll have to get an evaluation report form www. ECE. org

The total application cost will depend on your location and the avilability of your documents (to make copies to send to the agencies). Also if you need translation done it will add to the cost.

About the Ads
      This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
      2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
      5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
      6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
      7. This thread is locked.