Application Availability to Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

C-qstr Grundelplith M.D.

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I was verified on the 29th and got the whole "Processing is Complete: Application has been made available to the designated medical schools." Well today the only e-mail I received was from a school saying "AMCAS is in the process of verifying your application..." Additionally, I went to start submitting some other secondaries and they stated they haven't received my application from AMCAS. Is this normal/is my paranoia setting in or is this an issue?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Thanks for the feedback. I was just curious because I kept hearing "make sure you get verified before July 1st" so I just assumed I could get to work today.
Don't sweat it. A day or a few days doesn't matter. While it is important to turn any secondaries you receive around quickly (like, within two or three weeks) in order to show interest as well as make sure your application is read early in the process, receiving XYZ College of Medicine's secondary on July 3rd as opposed to July 1st won't have any impact on your chances.