Application Help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DrSumdae

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi all,
I am filling out my application for the Drexel MSP and I am somewhat stuck on question 17A-I. Does anyone know how long the answers should be? Should all of the answers fit on just one page?
http://www.drexelmed.edu/documents/ims/IMS_MSP_DPMS_Application.pdf
That is the link to the application.

I've tried asking the admissions office, but when I call they just say someone will call me back and then never do and they don't answer my emails.

help!

Members don't see this ad.

I was wondering if anyone else was working on their BU MAMS essay. I am ready to send my application off, the only thing is my essay is ginormous!! In the prompt it says:

Write a statement of not less than 200 words describing your qualifications and the objectives of your educational program. Report any research activities, publications, independent studies, and memberships in academic, professional, or honorary societies. Account for time that has elapsed between formal studies. Applicants for teaching fellowships should indicate previous teaching experience.

The only thing is....my 'essay', if you can call it that, is 2,179 words...exactly (it comes out to about 4.5 pages). Do you think that is too long? Would anyone be willing to read it and edit it (using MS word track changes setting) for me???

Any suggestions/comments would be much appreciated.

-PlAnEjaNe

Also, to answer the OP...that question refers to any professional course you have taken, like a nursing course or a medical school course, it doesn't include graduate courses. They want to know how much the program will benefit you. If you have already taken medical biochemistry and medical physiology, and didn't do well in them, then they know you won't do well in the program...it's that type of thing. Most people will answer 'no' to this question.