Application process always takes up to four weeks?

Started by Junior9999
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Junior9999

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I am considering to apply for pharmacy schools with November deadline 01. I am wondering how long it takes for the application verification if I submit my application later this week or next week. I am supposed to submit it earlier this week. Unfortunately, my personal statement is not ready yet and I am asking someone else to proofread it first. Can I still make it if I submit my application this weekends or should I not submit for these schools at all? Please advise!

Thank you.