application process

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

samco

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
i need you feedback about this
when you send a request to ada to send your part one result to universities who long it takes ??? is it really 3-4 weeks ?????
is there a fedex service ?
can u send a fa copy to the university to consider u if the ada can not make it and send the score in the exact time (i mean few days delay)
this is my e-mail please send me your feedback [email protected]

Members don't see this ad.

i also wanna know if we can pay the ada for fedex or overnight express or priority mail to fasten the process of sending scores..........it takes too long, almost 3-4 weeks to have the scores sent anywhere.

Fax a copy to school and write a cover letter saying official ECE copy is in mail and will take time.

Members don't see this ad :)
Fax a copy to school and write a cover letter saying official ECE copy is in mail and will take time.

Unfortunately, there is no such method to expedite report from ada.They take their time and are not receptive of any requests we make.The best bet is to take the exam and send the application to them for various schools u wanna apply to before seeing your result. That way the schools and u both get the score the same time.

hi all ...
so now the two ways to do it is either to send the result as a fax copy ?
is this accepted by all schools or some of them...
OR
we can ask the ada to send the score before we recieve it so we will both
(I & THE SCHOOh) see the result at the same time
please note 95 view the question ....only three answered !!!!!!!!!!

fax copy or a photocopy wunt be acceptable by most schools, some schools might accept notarized copies though but you have to check it out with them

fax copy or a photocopy wunt be acceptable by most schools, some schools might accept notarized copies though but you have to check it out with them
That is very true. I experienced this. I tried faxed my score report to BU since ada was taking time and the deadline was very close. But, it did not work for me.They didn't consider the fax and my application was completed only after the ada score report reach which was probably too late. But some schools like UMN actually ask for just notarised copies of scores. they infact do not want the report from AdA. At the interview they see originals. So, its basically upto the school you are applying to. BU doesnot even consider notarized copies.

In order to get this done, send a fedex pre paid envelope to ada and they will send ur score in that. That worked for me, the school got score in 5 days so it will work for u as well.