This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

angelina93

5+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does anyone suggest or not suggest sending an e-mail showing your interest in the program after applying through PTCAS?

Members don't see this ad.

Does anyone suggest or not suggest sending an e-mail showing your interest in the program after applying through PTCAS?
It's not going to help your chances at all. They are going to judge you based on your application and, if you are invited to do so, your interview.

I don't suggest it. Like the above poster said, it won't help your chances. Your interest, for whatever reason, is shown by the fact that you applied to the program. If they didn't ask a school-specific question about it, then it would be handled during the interview stage. On the other hand, I have applied to two programs that didn't ask a question about your interest in the program, nor do they conduct interviews. These programs, however, offer acceptances solely on your application stats.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile