Applied Early Decision and moved to General pool UWL 2018-2019 cycle

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HappyClam11

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all!
I am a first time applicant in the 2018-2019 cycle. I applied to University of Wisconsin- La Crosse as an early admit and was moved to the general pool. Just curious as to if anyone is in the same boat and how folks have fared this situation in the past at UWL or another school. I appreciate the feedback.
Cheers!

cGPA 3.2ish in PTCAS (repeated coursework), This will go up as I complete this year and possibly a Fall 2019 semester to double major.
pGPA 3.6

146 Q 152 V 3.0 AW - (retaking if I need to apply next cycle)