Applied, Interviewed, Accepted

Started by timbutt2
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1, 1, 1

However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.
 
1, 1, 1

However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.

1, 1, 1 as well. So many people with 1, 1, 1. I thought I was special...I guess not! :laugh:
 
Last edited:
Applied: 4 (+ 4 incomplete applications cuz I got lazy/didn't want to pay the supplemental fees)
Interviewed: 2
Accepted: 2
Waitlisted: 0
Rejected: 2
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad