-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Applied, Interviewed, Accepted
Started by timbutt2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
Applied:6
Interviews:5 (declined 3)
Accepted: 2
Interviews:5 (declined 3)
Accepted: 2
Applied: 5
Interviewed: 3
Accepted: 1-my first choice!, havent heard from the other 2
Interviewed: 3
Accepted: 1-my first choice!, havent heard from the other 2
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1, 1, 1
However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.
However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.
Applied to: 5
Interviews offered: 5
Interviews attended: 4
Acceptances: 4
👍
Interviews offered: 5
Interviews attended: 4
Acceptances: 4
👍
1, 1, 1
However, I will definitely say that while waiting for an interview then waiting for an acceptance letter, I began to notice more and more people getting in to schools with stats similar to mine, and I began to think that I may have made a huge mistake. Everything ended up working out for me, but I was really starting to think that I should have applied to more schools.
1, 1, 1 as well. So many people with 1, 1, 1. I thought I was special...I guess not!

Last edited:
Applied 3, interviewed 3, accepted 3.
🙂
🙂
Applied: 8
Interview Invites: 4
Interviewed: 2
Waitlisted: 1
Accepted: 1
Interview Invites: 4
Interviewed: 2
Waitlisted: 1
Accepted: 1
Last edited:
Applied: 8
Interviewed: 5
Accepted: 4
Waitlisted:2
Rejected: 2
Interviewed: 5
Accepted: 4
Waitlisted:2
Rejected: 2
3,1,0
3,2,1
3,2,1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied: 4
Interviewed: 4
Accepted: 2
Interviewed: 4
Accepted: 2
Applied: 6
Interviews: 6 (declined 2)
Accepted: 4
Interviews: 6 (declined 2)
Accepted: 4
applied: 2 interviewed: 1 (rejection without interview at VCU) Accepted: 1 (Auburn)
Apply to 3, got in 3.
Applied: 1
Interview: 1
Accepted: 1 🙂
Interview: 1
Accepted: 1 🙂
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 7K
