-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Applied, Interviewed, Accepted
Started by timbutt2
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
applied: 5
interviewed: 2
accepted: 1 (the main thing)😳
rejected: 2
waitlisted: 1
haven't heard from 1 (applied late to this school)
interviewed: 2
accepted: 1 (the main thing)😳
rejected: 2
waitlisted: 1
haven't heard from 1 (applied late to this school)
Applied to 1...interviewed there...and accepted!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I probably win the most applications award. (actually pharmcas won it from my paycheck)
I only applied to one school last year, a 0-6 program, and didn't get it. So I hit the ground running this year.
Applied to 14
Interviewed at 3 (turned down 6 interviews)
2 acceptances, 1 on hold
1 rejection
didnt complete 2 supps, also haven't heard from 2 places
I only applied to one school last year, a 0-6 program, and didn't get it. So I hit the ground running this year.
Applied to 14
Interviewed at 3 (turned down 6 interviews)
2 acceptances, 1 on hold
1 rejection
didnt complete 2 supps, also haven't heard from 2 places
I probably win the most applications award. (actually pharmcas won it from my paycheck)
I only applied to one school last year, a 0-6 program, and didn't get it. So I hit the ground running this year.
Applied to 14
Interviewed at 3 (turned down 6 interviews)
2 acceptances, 1 on hold
1 rejection
didnt complete 2 supps, also haven't heard from 2 places
I intend on applying to many, MANY schools...Do you end up flying to these interviews?? I live in Texas and plan on applying to 4 schools here-but applying to many school in the midwest (where my family lives) and I am dreading the plane fare...😱
I intend on applying to many, MANY schools...Do you end up flying to these interviews?? I live in Texas and plan on applying to 4 schools here-but applying to many school in the midwest (where my family lives) and I am dreading the plane fare...😱
Yes I flew to the 3 interviews. The first one I stayed with friends so that helped. Another I flew there and back in the same day so I wouldn't have to take off work. The third one was in Chicago and I live in Florida so I wanted to make a fun weekend of it, I stayed with a friend the weekend before and then in a hotel the night before the interview at Midwestern. I figured my education was worth the expense of flying...plus my car is 10 years old so I didn't want it to break down while driving. I had all three interviews pretty close together in late Nov/early December. My acceptance was a nice Christmas present! I had another interview invite around the same time but I put it off hoping I would get in to one of those three schools so I wouldn't have to keep spending money on travel expenses and taking time off work etc....I guess my tactic worked! Good luck.
1,1, And 1!
Applied----------------------4 schools
Got Interviews---------------3 schools
Interviewed------------------1 school
Withdrew my applications ----3 schools
Accepted --------------------1 school
I pretty much withdrew all my applications after I got accepted to U of MN (I saved tons of money this way: no necessary traveling).
Got Interviews---------------3 schools
Interviewed------------------1 school
Withdrew my applications ----3 schools
Accepted --------------------1 school
I pretty much withdrew all my applications after I got accepted to U of MN (I saved tons of money this way: no necessary traveling).
Woah! Did you have to fly to all of those interviews?
2 of them I flied, the interview day are right next to each other, I kind of fley three way. One of them, I drove, 2 hours drive from where I am at right now.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied: 7
Interviewed: 3
Rejected: 3
Accepted: 1
Haven't heard from a couple, one that I interviewed at.
Interviewed: 3
Rejected: 3
Accepted: 1
Haven't heard from a couple, one that I interviewed at.
2, 2, and 2!
1,1,1 - UF, St. Pete Campus
1/1/1...not so expensive, but extremely nerve-racking!
Completed 13 applications.
10 interview invites.
Attended 3 interviews.
2 acceptances, 1 waitlisted.
Chicago, here I come!
10 interview invites.
Attended 3 interviews.
2 acceptances, 1 waitlisted.
Chicago, here I come!

1,1,1
1,1,1 UF-Jax Campus
I applied to two, was invited to interview at one, then got in, THEN was invited to interview at the second. As I had already received the acceptance from the other school and it was my first-choice school, I turned down the interview and thus have no idea whether I would have gotten in there or not.
Applied- 2
Interviewed- 2
Rejected- 1
Accepted- 1
Interviewed- 2
Rejected- 1
Accepted- 1
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
1,1,1
2,2,1, still waiting to find out about admission to the second. But more than likely will go to OU-Tulsa campus anyway.
Applied:8
Rejected w/out interview: 2
Application put on hold: 1
Asked to Interview: 5
Actually Iinterviewed at: 3
Accepted: 2
Waitlisted: 1
Rejected w/out interview: 2
Application put on hold: 1
Asked to Interview: 5
Actually Iinterviewed at: 3
Accepted: 2
Waitlisted: 1
How many schools did you apply to? 4
How many asked you to interview? 1
How many accepted you? 1
To be honest, Western University still has me "On Hold" !!!
How many asked you to interview? 1
How many accepted you? 1
To be honest, Western University still has me "On Hold" !!!
2,2,2 (Both in state schools... a hard decision... but not extremely expensive)
Applied to three got accepted to two. Turn down interview at the third.
what was your stats🙂
Applied: 6
Invited to Interview: 5 (one of these were turned down)
Accepted: 2
Invited to Interview: 5 (one of these were turned down)
Accepted: 2
Applied: 4
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 3
Rejected: 1 (missing materials?)
I don't know if it's beneficial to apply early or not. I waited until the day of the deadline to finish my apps (because I'm admittedly a slacker). If they want you, they'll accept you.
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 3
Rejected: 1 (missing materials?)
I don't know if it's beneficial to apply early or not. I waited until the day of the deadline to finish my apps (because I'm admittedly a slacker). If they want you, they'll accept you.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Applied to 40, interviewed at 10, none accepted.
Stats: 3.8 science GPA PCAT - 78 composite.
Still waiting on more interviews. Pharmacy sucks.
Stats: 3.8 science GPA PCAT - 78 composite.
Still waiting on more interviews. Pharmacy sucks.
O
oladejow7
Applied: 4
Interviewed: 1
Accepted: 3
Rejected: 1 (missing materials?)
I don't know if it's beneficial to apply early or not. I waited until the day of the deadline to finish my apps (because I'm admittedly a slacker). If they want you, they'll accept you.
I'm a little surprised, so you mean 2 schools accepted you w/o an interview. I would like to know what schools are those if you don't mind. Thank you and congrats.
Similar threads
- Replies
- 19
- Views
- 7K