Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So for awhile I've been on the fence about Medicine and Dentistry. I've just about finalized my decision to apply to medical school (Taking the MCAT soon), but I feel like there are a couple personal things I want to think about over the summer.
Therefore, I'm signing up for the DAT too. My question is: If I apply to the medical and dental program at the same school, will both programs know that, and would it negatively affect my chances at getting into either program? For example, I always thought Seattle would be fun (I know its really competitive if you're out of state), and they have a dental and medical program.
Let me know, thanks.
Therefore, I'm signing up for the DAT too. My question is: If I apply to the medical and dental program at the same school, will both programs know that, and would it negatively affect my chances at getting into either program? For example, I always thought Seattle would be fun (I know its really competitive if you're out of state), and they have a dental and medical program.
Let me know, thanks.
Not in our family because we give him such a hard time about it. Not in a serious manner, of course.