Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Is this commonly done or acceptable? I'm thinking about applying to (for example) Temple ACMS for entry in 2015 and Temple Medical School for entry in 2016 (oddly, I would be applying to both at about the same time - Spring/Summer of 2015). Is it awkward for either program to see that you've applied to the other? Will they see or know? What do I do about the essay questions that are exactly the same?
I have no problem being forthcoming about my plans to the schools where I'm doing this, but I want to know if it will hurt my chances at either one. I'd greatly appreciate feedback from anyone with real life experience of this, thank you!
I have no problem being forthcoming about my plans to the schools where I'm doing this, but I want to know if it will hurt my chances at either one. I'd greatly appreciate feedback from anyone with real life experience of this, thank you!