Apply to Western U or too late?

Started by meddy1
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

I would say apply! You never know what could happen. I would suggest you talk to someone in the admissions office to see how filled the class is and to see what your chances are. There’s like 40 people on the FB c/o 2025 group but idk how many others there are
 
I would say apply! You never know what could happen. I would suggest you talk to someone in the admissions office to see how filled the class is and to see what your chances are. There’s like 40 people on the FB c/o 2025 group but idk how many others there are
omg thank you for replying, im working on the essays rn
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad